Chapter 9

"Good morning" James says cheerfully with a plate of breakfast in one hand a glass of orange juice in the other. "I know it's not much, but I thought it'd be nice."

"No, it's perfect thank you." I grab it and set it front of me. I'm not very hungry so I nibble a bit on everything and drank a lot of the orange juice. "here have some." I say as I throw a piece of egg at his face.

"Hey!" He says as he pokes my head.

I laugh and put the food on the nightstand by the bed and tackle him into the bed with me and jump on top of him. "You can't thud me boy" I say jokingly.

"Well I just did." He laughs out.

"Well I have you trapped now under me." I say while I stick my tongue out at him.

He kicks my chest in to knock the air out of me and he rolls me over to where he's on top of me. "Ha! Now I've got you trapped!" He laughs.

I try to maneuver my way out and I can't move at all. I'm stuck under him without any way out. He laughs at me. I look at him trying to look mad but it doesn't work out.

"It looks like you're constipated." He laughs.

I stick my tongue out at him once again and look him in the eyes. He looks me back in the eyes and takes my tongue into his mouth he kisses me with his tongue for a good minute. Whew, that was something, if I say so myself. I laugh to myself.

"What are you laughing at?" He smiles.

"That was just amazing." I laugh again.

He laughs at me. "Well I'm glad you liked it."

The day consisted of laying together in bed watching various movies until dinner came around.

He picks me up and puts clothes on me. "We're going to go eat dinner and then go on a special trip today." He smiles.

"Ok, sounds like fun, but what's so special about today? So many good surprises in such a regular day." I ask.

"Oh it's nothing, I just wanted to show my love towards you, I guess." He laughs and scratches his head. "If you don't want to that's o-"

"No I want to go, don't get me wrong. I want that so bad." I say excited." I'm excited to do that with you."

He takes me to the car and sits me in the passenger seat and he gets in the driver side. He starts driving and he reaches over and holds my hand. He looks over and smiles at me and I lean over and kiss him real quick.

He pulls into the local pizzeria. We walk inside and sit down. We order us a large pepperoni pizza and we wait.

I look around and get a good look at the pizzeria because it's my first time here. It's a cute little pizzeria. You can see the cook making the pizzas in a brick oven. The brick ovens made it super hot in there but I didn't mind because they make amazing pizzas here. The walls are super rustic looking. It looks like the walls were originally made out of wood but it seems like the wood has been worn off and you could see brick popping out from behind it.

"This place is beautiful." I say to James.

"Yes, I've always loved it here, I used to come here all the time when I was a kid." He says. "It was my favorite place to go."

"I can see why, this place is so cute." I say with amazement.

"Not as cute as you babe." He says with a big grin on his face.

I blush, the blood rushing to my face hit me fast and hard. That was so adorable oh my god. I think this guy is the one. He amazing in every way ever.

The pizza comes out and we chow down. Not a crumb left after we were done. I thought I wasn't hungry. I guess I was. Now I'm stuffed like turkey for thanksgiving dinner.

We leave and we go to a boat on the river near our city. It's a catamaran and we lay on the top deck so we can see the moon behind the city lights.

The boat has been driving for for a while now and me and James are cuddling on a double layout chair.

He looks over at me with a huge smile and puts his forehead against mine. I look into his eyes and he looks back into mine. This doesn't seem real, this is just too perfect. We lean in for a kiss. But this kiss just doesn't seem real, it was a stunning view with a stunning man and a stunning kiss. Our lips about to meet. My heartbeat racing. Our lips touch--

"Hey!" The voice scares me out of the chair.