Description

All rights reserved
Leeannkelly2014@gmail.com
Copyright 2013

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblances of characters to actual persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental.  The author, Lee Ann Kelly, holds exclusive rights to this work.  Unauthorized duplication is prohibited.

No part of this book can be reproduced in any form or by electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without the permission in writing from the author.  The only exception is by a reviewer who may quote short excerpts in a review.

              DESCRIPTION
    Each person inherits an ancient genetic code from their biological parents. Unfortunately, not all humans are created equal. For some humans like Karis Kenzie the lottery of genes give some people exceptional powers. Karis and her best friend, Kaleb, can not wait until they turn sixteen to see what powers life will give them so they can transfer to a new school that will teach them how to control their powers.
Unfortunately, mutated creatures attack them before they get their powers and separated them from both their families. Suddenly, Karis and Kaleb are forced to join a small group of teenagers that have powers in order to hide out at a school full of supernatural teenagers to keep them safe from evil.
But as secrets about Karis's family unravel, she learns having friends with powers isn't such a bad thing after all. Now they have to survive a life altering event which will take them on a rollercoaster ride of different emotions including trust, jealously, lust, romance, sadness, and blind rage that will lead them through a mind blowing battle in order to rescue their family and themselves.

P.S. The Pic above or side I strictly got from the Internet and who I thought of as the two main boy characters while I was writing. I pictured Jensen Ackles as Kaleb while Channing Tatum as Titanium. You will understand as you read each chapter. Enjoy!!