1.6 : end

I skid across the concrete and come to a halt in front of a large, run-down building. I just assumed it was some old warehouse, skipping the details. I heard talking from inside, and right now, that was my main focus. I get out of the car, not bothering to lock it before I run inside the building.

My breathing gets heavier when I stalk around a corner, the voices becoming louder. I didn't want to give away the fact that I was here just yet- Just this once, I would take Derek's advice of laying low.

"Think about it, Scott!" Derek yells, "Gerard controls him! Alright? He's turned Jackson into his own personal guard dog! And he set all of this in action just so he could make Jackson more powerful!"

"No," Chris speaks, making my blood boil. "No, Gerard wouldn't do that. If Jackson's a dog, he's turning rabid. And my father wouldn't let a rabid dog live."

"Of course not," Gerard suddenly speaks to my left. He's far away so he doesn't see me, but close enough that I press my back harder against the wall and squeeze my eyes together tightly. "Anything that dangerous, that out of control, is better off dead."

I hear Derek grunt and get thrown across the room, making me whimper to myself.

"Well done to the last, Scott," Gerard applauds fakely, "Like the concerned friend you are, you brought Jackson to Derek to save him. You just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me."

Allison comes from the darkness to my left, drawing her bow. I gasp and pop out, watching the arrow puncture Isaac, making him groan and fall to the ground. I scream at her, letting all hell loose, grabbing her by the neck and tightening my grip on it. She gasps for air until I hear Scott yell behind us.

"Allison?! Carmen?!"

I breathe heavily and drop her to the ground, watching her scurry off back into the dark. I go to help Scott drag Isaac behind a wall. I press my hands against his chest and lay him flat on the ground, tears threatening to spill over from seeing him here. I wasn't sure if it was because Stiles was telling me the truth, or because the man I loved was sprawled on the ground in pain.

"I need to go out there and help them," Scott says to me. I give him a curt nod and he runs off into the frenzy of bullets and growls.

I look back down at Isaac and huff, ignoring his shocked expression. "W-What are you still doing here?"

"This is going to hurt," I say plainly, not giving him the time to answer before I rip the arrow out of his shoulder. He cries out in pain and I immediately apply pressure to the wound with my hands. I take my hands away seconds later to help him sit up against the wall.

"Carmen, I thought you left." He squeezes his eyes, groaning and leaning his head against the wall.

"And I thought you were going to leave." I spit bitterly at him. "But instead, you lied and stayed here, leaving us to get kidnapped by the Argents. Thanks for that."

He opens his mouth to reply, but I cut him off, standing up. "Shut the fuck up, and get the fuck up. It's time to fight."

I shift quickly and run to Scott's side, Isaac following suit behind me. Derek growled behind me and we all broke the line we were standing in, running to attack the kanima. Derek goes first, getting a few good punches in before getting thrown to the side roughly. I crack my neck and charge, slashing at his back with my claws. He spins around and twists my arm backwards, breaking it, then throws me into the pile of pallets to the other side of the room.

Derek drops from up top and kicks at Jackson's back, and I struggle to get up with my arm in this condition. I gulp and grab onto it with my other arm, twisting it back manually as the others battle with Jackson. I groan and wring it out painfully, looking up as Scott kicks Jackson in the stomach, sending him flying to the wall. Jackson recovers quickly and kicks Scott back with even more force, sending him crashing into the opposite wall with a huge bang. I get back to my feet and run, ready to attack, but the kanima catches onto me and spins around quickly, slashing me in my stomach.