Epilogue: The Last Cry (First Part)

Author's Note: This chapter is not totally based on anyone's point of view. Pinapakita lang po nito ang message through hologram ni Alex at ang summary ng Black Book . This will be a long message from Alex so please kindly bear with it :) This is the first part featuring Alex's explanations for her family and friends. The second part will be about their meeting, family, and the events after. The last part will be narrated by a 18 year-old Valor Andrewell Vantress. The seven specials chapter will be posted soon after the last part. I decided to put this first due to excitement and love for this story. Kung may mga tanong pa ring hindi nasagot dito, please comment para ma-explain ko at baka nakalimutan ko lang~ Enjoy! #LongestUpdate

Announcement: I'm looking for two admins for the page of my stories! Kindly message me if you are interested! If you are a fellow reader, do join the group as well! www.facebook.com/groups/ARECamp

****************************************************************

"Master Spade, there's a small package addressed to you and to the young masters. Lady Edeline, Lady Janice, Master Axel, and Master Alexander told me that this was actually only sent for only the four of them to prevent more problems to your family but they thought that you, your sons, and Lady Alexandria's friends should be the rightful owners of this." a honorable butler announced after being given permission to enter the Vantress mansion wherein the ten heads, the three sons, Renneisme, Dereen, and Fiacre are staying eversince the downfall of the Onyx Council.

Spade accepted the elegant black box reluctantly. After that, without a single word, the butler left with his chest out and his head held up high. The silence inside the mansion never changes. It's been a week after the whole thing. Everyone recovered fast and all their families were already saved from their houses. But them ... they sure still can't recover from the path Alex had chosen. Ang akala nila matatapos na lahat ng paghihirap at mababalik na ulit sa dati. Siguro nga bumalik na ang lahat lahat sa ayos sa underground society. Pero sa kanila, hindi pa. Iisa lang ang hindi bumalik sa kanila. It's Alex. 

Kung kailan abot about na nila siya. Kung kailan napakalapit na niya. Kung kailan pisikal na siyang nakikita at naririnig. Kung kailan may tiyansa na para magkasama-sama silang muli. Saka pa nawala at nasira ang lahat ng pag-asa na nabuo nila. Galit sila, oo. Pero hindi rin nila magawang kamuhian ang taong alam nila niya ay paniguradong may rason. Pilit nilang iniisip kung anu-ano ang mga rason na iyon pero nananatiling walang kasagutan ang lahat. Sa hindi pagbabalik ni Alex ay isinama na rin niya ang pag-asa na masasagot ang lahat ng katanungan sa kanila. 

Pero nang magawa nilang buksan ang package na natanggap ni Spade ay nagulat na lamang sila nang mapagtantong ito ang wedding ring ni Alexandria. Halos manlambot ang tinaguriang hari nang makitang dala dala pa rin ito ni Alex kahit nang mawala siya. At ngayon hindi niya alam ang mararamdaman kung matutuwa ba siyang may kapit pa rin ang asawa sa kasal nila o malulungkot ba siya dahil may posibilidad na isang paraan lang ito ng paghihiwalay. 

But no. It's not. Marc was able to detect something attached on it. It boosts everyone's curiosity. Agad silang naglapitan malapit sa couch na kinauupuan ni Spade at ng mga anak niya upang mas matingnan pa ang singsing nang malapitan. Spade gave his nod to Marc to activate that device and then their jaws just fell wide open when they realized that there's a hologram form of Alex standing in front all of them. Wearing a clean white dress, royal blue shoes, simple earrings, necklace, bracelet, and a headband on top of her head holding her long blonde hair. She's still as beautiful as when she was young. This time, she has this serious look on her face. Eyes now back to black filled with sincerity and loneliness.