Sequel Is UP! (Please read)

Hey lovelies,

The sequel to this short story, Tracked, is now up. You can find it up on my profile or on the link below. 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/25427165-tracked

Tracked will be a full length story in comparison to this. I wrote this short story about two years ago and I have found my writing style and language has changed as I have grown and attended uni during this time. That being said, some details may change or be edited as I write the sequel. Do not worry nothing major or set as of now. However, I may eventually merge Snatched with Tracked and make it into one. I'm still debating though. However, even if that is done I will still leave this version up for your enjoyment. Ryder, Elizabeth, and Jason will still be included.

Also, new revelations and secrets on both guys will come to light in the sequel. That being said, you may (wink,wink) see a backstory (Betrayed) on Jason & Ryder's friendship. This "prequel" of sorts  may fill you in and better help you understand everything rather than if I simply just added a paragraph on it in one of the chapters. I will have a link to that here as well once it is finalized and uploaded. Let me know what you guys think of this idea in the comments. 

xxxx

So happy to be writing again guys. It's been a long, dreadful year, but I am hoping that will change with this vacation and getting away from the city and everyone for a bit. Thank you so so much for your patience.

Let me know what you guys think about the merge or any suggestions you may have. Or if you simply need someone to talk to send me a message. I find I could have used someone to vent to many times during many cases this past year. I am here to anyone and everyone no matter how small or dumb you may think an issue or thought is.

Lots of love
Maggs