Chapter 5

"Who are you?" the girl in front of me questioned.

She was holding an unconscious man in her arms. Blood was dripping down her lips as blood was streaming down the man's pierced neck. Red liquid was spilled everywhere on the mahogany floor. Holy shit! She just killed a person! I think, the dude might be breathing still, but it's hard to tell.

Having a look of disgust on her face, she dropped the man on the floor and wiped her lips cleans. She slowly walked over towards me where there's at least three feet of space between us.

"I'm Freya."

"Wrong, you're just a peasant."

Damn. This lady needed to back off or else. If she wasn't a vampire I would of just slapped her. I already hated her.

"Well what are you standing there for? Leave or something, can't you see I'm busy."

"I'm here to give Prince Logan his snack, and you aren't even doing anything. You're just standing there." I pointed out.

"Why you little bitch! Don't you know who I am?" She screeched. "You are so dead."

"With all do respect miss, I havent done anything to offend you," I tried explaining. She seemed like the psycho type of vampire and I really didnt want to die because of her

"That's it! I'm killing you myself!" Next thing I know she had her cold fingers wrapped around my neck and her in front of me.

I squeezed my eyes shut and reopened them as I tried gasping for air. I clawed at her hand to let go of me but she wouldn't. All I wanted do right now was just escape this horrid place.

Next, I was flying across the room. I crashed into the book shelves and landed with a big thud along with the heavy books.

'I'm so weak' I thought.

All of a sudden I was picked up and thrown onto the glass coffee table. I tried to yell for help but my voice didn't work. I couldn't talk; all that came out was air. I rolled onto my back, wincing and whimpering as I felt the shards of glass sink deep into my skin. I had enough. Sometimes I regret having such a mouth.

"Oh look the bitch is crying... Boohoo! Don't worry I'm going to kill you slowly!" She gave a cynical laugh that scared me for a bit.

All I could feel was pain running through my body.

"Do you want me to stop?" She asked, sounding concerned.

I nodded my head, silently asking for her to stop.

"Beg. I want you to beg like the filthy peasant you are." she sneered.

"Can we skip the begging and just stop? I didn't do anything wrong." I rasped.

I tried looking up but my vision was getting blurry. I reached my hand out for her to take it- which I knew she wasn't going to- but dropped it back down because all my energy was gone. Last of it was putting my hand up.

I was so weak, all my blood was pouring out off me and it's getting to the point where I can't feel anything anymore except pain.

"Can't handle it anymore? Thought so, you humans are weak and pathetic." she snarled. "Beating you up is getting boring. I swear, you have nothing." She brought her leg up and kicked me right on my stomach. Blood started coming out of my mouth as I coughed it out.

Out of nowhere the door burst open and there stood Logan looking mighty fine.

"I smell blo-Veronica!!! What the fuck are you doing?!" He ran towards my body and gently picked me up.

"This isn't over. I'll be back and you better have an explanation!" He said in a dead serious tone.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Shhh," was all Logan said as I finally fell into a dark sleep.

---------

My head was throbbing and I was feeling pain everywhere in my body. What happened to me? It was like I got ran over by a truck 400 times or something.

I gently opened my eyes to see light. I quickly closed them again and groaned. I moved my hands, feeling blankets underneath them. I tried opening my eyes again, adjusting to the lights. I was in a small room. Didn't look familiar to me at all. I carefully sat up and observed the room. It was made of wood; it was like a small cottage. Where am I?

Suddenly the door opened revealing a little girl holding a wooden bowl. That right there was cute. She had blond hair and blue eyes with very little freckles covering her nose.

"Oh you're awake! I should go call Tiana!" She squealed and ran off.

I lay back down and stared at the ceiling.

A few minutes later, the little girl who came in arrived with a much older girl by her side which I guessed was Tiana. They both gave me a warm smile and headed over next to me.

"Hi I'm Tiana. Do you know where you are?" She asked me.

"Umm actually no, what happened?" I replied.

"You're in our cottage, prince Logan brought you here to heal and it's been a few days now. You didn't wake up for at least 4 days." she explained.

FOUR DAYS?! What the hell, I have to get home.

"Thank you for helping me Tiana but I really have to get back home so if you'll show me the way out I'll go and leave now." I took the blankets off but realized I was in someone else's clothes. They were pretty damn comfy.

"Oh yeah, can I have my clothes too?" I added.

"Freya, do you actually know where you are? Do you remember anything??" Tiana asked me with a worried look on her face.

I sat up some more but was greeted with a heavy pain near my side. I lifted up the shirt and saw a big stitch near my ribcage. What the hell happened?

"Okay what happened? I'm really confused." I was starting to get scared.

"Okay you were beaten up by Logan's sister, Veronica, the princess. You were very hurt and so he brought you to me. I'm half witch half human. You're in Igraden, the land of vampires and lycans." She explained some more.

What the crap? This is too much! Why can't I remember anything?

"Your head was hit a lot which caused you to not remember things. It might wear off but it might not. Please calm down." She laid me back down and placed the blankets over me. Brushing her brown hair away from her eyes, she gave me another smile, trying to reassure me that everything will be okay.

"Tiana I want to go home. Where ever I am right now is not home. Please get me home." I just had a familiar gut feeling that I've felt this before, that I've wanted to go home before.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that or prince Logan will get very upset with me." she stood up to leave the room when I grabbed her arm and pulled her down.

"Who is this Logan guy?" I questioned.

"He's our prince. Soon to be king. He's going to be the ruler of all vampires. He also told me that he will be visiting today so best get things prepared." she stood up once more to leave but I didn't want her to.

"Please don't leave." I begged.

"Oka-" all of a sudden a loud knock came from the door.

"That must be him to check on you, I have to get it. Please stay here." she told me. I reluctantly let her go so she could answer it.

I had another feeling about this. This time it's a bad feeling. I didn't like this feeling at all. I had to get away from this Logan person and get away from this Igraden place.