Chapter 12

After eating my meal, I headed straight to Prince Logan's room. I knocked twice before I was told to come in.

"Take off your top, and come here. I've been waiting." I didn't wanna argue with him. I feel like if I did, I'd get hurt in so many ways.

I unbuttoned my blouse as I walked over to his bed, where he was patiently waiting for me. I stood in front of him, my breasts and neck bared for him to see.

"Straddle my hips." He commanded.

I did as he said and grabbed onto his shoulders. He took my chin in his hands and was ready to bite but he closed his mouth looking in my eyes like something was wrong.

"Can you please get off me and put your blouse on again." He gave a big sigh once I was off him.

Okay so if I didn't want trouble, all I had to do was stay quiet and follow orders?

I watched him get up and raise a hand to his face, roughly rubbing his face. "Prince Logan, may I ask what's bothering you?"

"I don't know! That's the thing, I don't know. I feel different. And I don't like it one bit." He told me.

Hmmm that sounded a bit weird, "What do you mean?"

"I have no clue. One minute I'm there, the next I'm not. It's like a fog. This has been happening lately. I've seen what I've done to you, and I feel so ashamed of myself. I don't know what came over me, but I feel like I was controlled. That wasn't me." He explained. The expression on his face told me he was telling the truth. His eyes weren't crazed and they looked genuine.

"Should we tell someone? Have you told Luke or anyone about this?" I asked him as I fixed myself.

"No but I know something is up, I need to get to the bottom of this. I need to tell only the people that I trust and I know I've done wrong things to you but believe me Freya it wasn't me! I wasn't like this!" He exclaimed while gripping his hair.

I watched him pace back and forth before coming up with an idea, "Maybe we can go get Luke and your whole bodyguard army and go to the witches!" It sounded like a sane idea.

He sat down and thought about what I said, "Call Luke, Travis, Mark, Deven, and Cole. Tell them it's an emergency"

I got up from my seat and headed out the door. I just wanna get to the bottom of this and maybe if he does get back to normal I'll be able to get away from this place.