Chapter 6

I was jogging away from the tiny cottage when everything came crashing down on me. I didn't get my memories back but what the girl said blew my mind. Something about being in the land of vampires and lycans. She must of been joking. I was probably brought to England because they have queens, princesses, and princes. Come to think of it, how'd I get to England in the first place?

I threw my hands up in the air and yelled "I'm in England!" In amazement.

Something I accomplished since my break up: Waking up in England and not knowing how I got here.

"Freya! I swear you're the dumbest person alive," someone said from behind me.

I turned around to see a man standing with his arms crossed and a bored looking expression on his face. What was his deal?

"Ha ummmm... Do I know you? Cuz we never met and how do you know my name?" I asked him.

He gave me a pouty face, almost like he was hurt. He brought his right hand over his heart and sighed.

"It's me, Clive. Your husband. We got married a few days ago and you passed out so I brought you to my friend's house so she could fix you up."

Woahhhh hold on there buddy. Husband?!!?

"First of all, you're not my type so why would I marry you?" I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms.

"Oh my god you're still a smart ass. I left you like four days ago and you still have the same attitude."

"So we're divorced?" I was confused.

"No! We we're never married. They sent me to get you because they thought that maybe I could talk some sense into you." Clive said. "Well I mean I think it's too late to talk some sense into you since you thought you were in England."

"Then where am I?"

"IGRADEN!!! Remember I kidnapped you and brought you here and sold you to prince Logan?"

Clive walked over to where I was and shook me.

"DO YOU REMEMBER NOW?! IM SHAKING YOU SO YOU CAN REMEMBER EVERYTHING!" He stopped shaking me and gave a huge sigh.

All of a sudden everything came back to me. The kidnap, the sexy guys, the blood, the torture that blonde chick gave me, and the longing of being home. Shaking someone did help remember things.

"Whoa I remember everything. Do you do that a lot? Because if you didn't, you should start doing that more often with people who can't remember anything." I told him amazed.

"Or it was the potion that Tiana gave you, she is a witch and a healer."

I looked at Clive and gave him a hug. I needed a familiar face right now and he was there. He was my only reminder of home even though he took me away from home.

"Okay we have to get back to the castle." He started walking towards the cottage and looked back when he noticed me standing there and not moving.

I gave him a look and fiddled with my fingers "I really don't wanna go back. Is there a chance where I can really wake up in England?"

What came next was surprising. He laughed. He actually laughed. What a sight to see. I never knew this moron laughed.

"You're something else. You're lucky Prince Logan didn't send Mark after you because if he did, you'd be at the castle twenty minutes ago," he shook his head and continued walking. "Are you coming? Because it's getting dark and crazy vamps roam at night"

A slight shudder went down my body and I ran after him till I stood next to him.

"Why can't you stay at the castle?" I didn't wanna be alone and Clive was my only friend. Was he my friend? I'd say acquaintance to be sure.

"I have a job. And that is to kidnap people and bring them here duh stupid." He rolled his eyes and kept walking.

I could see the cottage from here and his black car. "But I have no friends and you're the only one I know besides this really friendly old woman."

"Sucks to be you." He shrugged and stopped near the car.

All of a sudden the cottage door was flung open and there stood a very worried looking Tiana, but the little girl was nowhere to be seen.

"Freya. Please don't do that again. I was worried sick for you." She came rushing towards me and gave me a tight hug. She let go and excused herself, "Sorry, I get attached real quick. Plus you seem like a really good person"

"No problem. At least now I know there are some people who care and want me alive than just hurt and dead." I reassured her. "Where's the little girl?" I asked curious.

She looked over at Clive and gave him a pleading look. "Can I talk to her for like fifteen minutes? Please!" She faced me again, "Oh Lilian had to go back home," she said waving her hand.

Clive rolled his eyes again and grunted a yes before climbing into the car. Tiana squealed and held my hand and brought me back into the house.

We sat on the couch and she got straight to the point.

"Okay we don't have long, but Lilian and I made you this." She pulled out a silver bracelet with nine ruby stones on it.

"You guys barely know me" I exclaimed.

"But you'll need this, this bracelet is charmed. This way Prince Logan won't be able to read your mind and no vampire will be able to control you." She explained.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked while watching her grab my left hand and placing the bracelet around it.

"You're very special Freya and I can feel it in me that you can help change things around here. I can feel your soul and I feel nothing but pure innocence."

I sucked in a breath and chuckled "I'm not innocent at all. If you know what I mean." If she only knew I did a lot of kinky stuff with my ex.

"I'm very touched that you and Lilian made this for me. Thank you very much. I'm glad I made a friend here. If you need anything I'll be here" I hugged her and stood up.

She led me to the door and waved me goodbye. I got into the car and looked at Clive who looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"What?" I asked. Did I have something on my face?

"Really a charmed bracelet?" He couldn't read my mind right now. My eyes widened at the realization. Did Tiana lie to me? "Yes I can read your mind."

Well that confirmed it all. She lied to me and made me think all those things.

I sighed and slumped in my seat. What's the point in wearing this bracelet when it doesn't even work?

"Chill Freya. I was kidding. I heard the whole conversation. I have super hearing. Plus, I can't read your mind. I can read face expression though. The whole eyes widening and shocked expression gave it away so I had to. Sorry not sorry"

"Jackass" was all I said. Sorry Tiana for doubting you and thinking you were a liar.

"This jackass is your only friend" Clive said before starting the car and driving towards the castle direction.

"Correction, Tiana is my friend. You're a sucky ass acquaintance." I laughed.