Chapter 8

I was being carried down the hallway by Prince Logan when he abruptly stopped in front of a door and dropped me onto the floor.

Fucker...

He knocked three times and waited for the person to open. The door swung open and revealed a shirtless and flushed looking Luke.

"What Logan?" he said panting.

Yeah it's so not obvious that you're getting it on in there with your raging hard on in your sweatpants. Mmm. I wouldn't mind joining you guys.

"Give her some of your blood." Prince Logan demanded as he grabbed my arm and picked me up.

"Why do I have to?" Luke questioned.

"She's gonna need it and I don't wanna give her any more of my blood so hurry up so I can get this over and done with."

"Fine." Luke rolled his eyes and took his right wrist and bit into it.

I was then pulled close to Luke with my back facing his front. I gasped feeling his boner on my ass and might I say he was well gifted down there.

Next thing I knew, Luke's bleeding wrist was on my lips forcing me to drink his blood. I tried writhing away but it was no use. By now all the blood was dripping down my neck and soaking my clothes, and I did not like the feeling of that.

"If you drink my blood, it'll be over faster" suggested Luke.

I did what he said and took two gulps before I was yanked forward by Prince Logan. The taste of blood was still in my mouth and to say it was irony and gross was a lie. I don't know why but Luke's blood tasted nothing like blood. It was somewhat sweet and I wasn't expecting that.

"Thanks." Prince Logan said. And with that, Luke slammed the door shut and probably continued what he was doing.

"Now my slave, time for us to play a game. And might I say you look quite sexy with blood all over you." He huskily says.

Prince Logan picked me up and soon enough we were in his room. He closed the door behind him and locked it.

"Strip for me now." He commanded.

"P-Prince Logan I don't t-that's a good idea," I stuttered. By now I was fidgeting with my fingers and looking down at the floor. I didn't wanna strip in front of him and surely enough I didn't want him to see me naked.

Logan forcefully grabbed my chin with his right hand and brought my face near his. "Listen you slut, I saw how you looked at Luke. I know you want cock inside your little cunt. Hmmmm," he took his left hand and brought it up to cup my pussy through my underwear and roughly massaged it, "I bet you've been wanting a good fuck from the moment you stepped foot in this castle."

At this point I didn't know what to do. I was scared and facing a horny/angry vampire was something new to me. I mean I've had sex a couple of times but not with a vampire.

If I beg would he stop?

I looked him straight in the eyes hoping he would listen, "Please Sir, please don't do this. I'm sorry for disrespecting you. You can put me back to work and I won't disturb you."

I raised my hands to stop his torment on my pussy, but this only fueled him on.

He pushed me away, "I said strip!"

I quickly took of my uniform and was left in nothing but my bra and panty. I tried covering myself but he of course had other plans.

"Take everything off. By the time I get back, I want you standing near the bed facing the other way." I nodded my head and turned around. I heard him go into his walk in closet and by the time he was back I was fully naked.

"Now it's time to teach you you're lesson. I want you to count for me Freya and if you miss one we'll just have to start over."

I was about to ask him what he met when all of a sudden I felt a burning sensation on my back. He was whipping me.

"One"

Whip!

"Two"

Whip!

"Three"

He whipped my back and my legs a couple more times before I finally fell to the ground.

"Fifteen" I whispered.

The pain was too much too handle. I thought we were done so I looked up towards him. He had this evil smirk on his face and his eyes were red.

"Tsk tsk tsk... We're not done yet."

Fuck I'm ready to pass out any moment now.

He took me by the hair and threw me into his bed. I tried to speak but no words were coming out, I was too terrified.

Logan then went near his nightstand and there lay a small carving knife.

No... No no no no!!!!

Before he reached for it, he started stripping himself. My heart was pounding out of my chest as he crawled on top of me.

"Now. Let's make you bleed shall we?"

"Please don't. I don't want this." I begged.

"Oh but you do." He grinned.

Logan started cutting me slowly on my chest and the stinging pain made me scream. Blood started to ooze out from my open wound. He only laughed at this and started licking me. This was so sick.

"Scream some more. I love hearing you in pain" and with that he made more open slices on my thighs and stomach.

"Please enough."

He turned me over and started kneading my ass cheeks. I didn't have the energy to get up. All I felt was his hard member poking my asshole.

"Prince Logan please not there. I can't. Please no please no" I cried. Tears were running down my face as realization hit me. He was about to put his dick in my ass. I've never done that before.

"Beg some more Freya, it's only turning me on when you beg."

I kept quiet as he started inserting his tip in. Pain shot through out my whole body but I kept quiet and stayed still.

"I said beg you fucking slut!" He gripped my hair and pulled back. He was now pounding into my ass relentlessly. "Tell me to cum in your dirty ass Freya."

I cried some more, "Please Prince Logan cum in my ass."

I felt him swell inside of me and finally his hot seed shot out. I felt so dirty. This was a day I couldn't forget. He used me and hurt me.

I was about to drift off of consciousness when there was a knock on the door. Logan got off of me and dressed up before opening the door.

"What Luke?"