Chapter Five.

[UPDATED 05/12/13] Chapter Five.

********** ~Isabella~ **********

It was odd being around Bradford again even in the short days we've been apart, sure I lived in the same house as him for a year but we never had a decent conversation it was alway him shouting at me for ruining his life because we had to marry, it was his father's last wish before he died.

Bradford's dad was a kind old man who I loved dearly as if he was my own father, he treated me as if I was his daughter and I was always there for him at the time of his death, I read to him, looked after him when no one couldn't, his wife didn't want to leave his side so she was always tired to do much.

Now he wouldn't leave my side, he wanted to get to know me and my family better and my mother and brother only thought it was a husband wanting to spend time with his wife. "I didn't know you had a brother, let alone you've been in contact with your moter" he stated calmly, but I was the one who wanted to ask the questions.

"I saw her today at my father's for the first time in years, I asked her if I could come and meet my brother for the first time, everyone thinks poorly of her but it isn't what people think" I whispered mostly to myself but my husband still heard me.

"Why are you here Bradford, you've never cared for me before so why are you here, kissing me as if I didn't leave the divorce papers on your desk, as if you didn't break your vows to me again" I demanded of him, I had to know and he wasn't telling me anything.

"I signed them, I had then all ready to go when my mother showed up, I told her and said I should sort out our marriage I said I would think about it but I wouldn't because I felt I wasn't in love...wasn't in love with you" he told me softly, grabbing my hand and placing a small kiss on top.

"I was at the pub with Darren when he told me of your love for me which I didn't know and I realised something, I made a mistake many mistakes sleeping with other women when I had a wife, a wife that I didn't even know I loved but I do, I love you Isabella and you are my life and I just want to put things right" he continued to tell me, tears started to form as they rolled down my cheeks.

"You love me,  you can't!" I whisper-shouted to him looking directly in his eyes, he looked stunned by what I said but he had no right, he couldn't just love me all of a sudden because someone else said I was in love with him, what about when I said it and he wouldn't believe me, like on our wedding day, did he think it was all an act.

"When did you realise you loved me, before or after you signed the divorce papers!" I muttered pulling my hand back from his hold, we were sat in the field near my mother's cottage, at first he didn't speak making me look up at him again. 

"What?" he stuttered making me want to roll my eyes, he didn't love me and he knew it what game was he playing. "You know what I said" I grumbled, picking the bits of grass off of my dress. "A year ago when I saw how beauitful you looked at our wedding but I was in denial of my feelings for you, I couldn't fall in love with someone who trapped me into marriage when I was still young and now I've realised I was wrong"

I couldn't help but let out an unlady like snort, "It took me to leave for you to realise your mistake, for you to realise your love for me!" I closed my eyes not wanting to look at him or him see that I was crying, I was happy because he loved me finally something I've been waiting for him to say but I couldn't tell if he really meant it or if he would go back to his normal ways.

"I know I've been stupid but give me a second chance to prove you wrong, please love let me prove to you how much I love you, how much I need you by my side" he whispered pleadingly, holding my hand tightly as if he didn't want to let me go. "You've been unfaithful" I told him sadly.

"I know" he sighs and shakes his head, "I know I've been unfaithful and a terrible husband to you but let me make it up to you, let me be the husband that you deserved so long ago" he leant in and kissed me softly on my cheeks, making me melt instantly but he needed to work for me, make me see that his changed, make me see that he really loves me.

I turned to look at him again and smiled softly at him, "I will give you one final chance but I want to go slow, I want to see for myself how much you really love me, if you love me like you say you do" I blush when his lips connect with mine softly in a second of telling him I will give him another chance.

********** ~Bradford~ **********

In an instant my lips were on hers, I couldn't help my self she was so beautiful, why couldn't I have realised sooner, she is perfect like an angel and I was a stupid man to think I could never love her. All I want to do is protect her with my life and start a family with her but I want to start fresh and that meant getting a new place to live because I didn't want her to have to constant reminder of me being unfaithful.

Maybe, just maybe we could renew our vows, I wanted to start fresh and that meant doing everything right, by the end of the year I hoped to convince her and start our own family. I could just imagine holding our little baby boy or girl in my arms as beautiful as their mother.

"I love you" I whispered against her lips and pulled her in for another kiss, my arms wrapping around her waist and pulling her closer to me as I fall on the ground with her on top of me, I saw the blush on her face making me smile again. "I love you too" she stuttered but she was smiling back at me as she pecked me lips quickly.

A/N; Sorry it's short! I know I said I would have this chapter re-written a couple of months ago but it's here now! :) Next chapter will be uploaded before end of year...