Loveless: Chapter Nine

I know this story has been delayed but I didn't actually start it until a few days ago, this is the last chapter and will be uploading the epilogue later this week. In Love With A Prince will be uploaded in a couple of days. 

I know that the story is short but I will try and make it up to you guys in the epilogue.

I should also mention, that there will be a sequel, I have nearly finished with the first chapter which I will be uploading before the epilogue for this story, check out Lover's Encounter when it's up.. 

Tell me what you think, comment and vote! :)

*****************************************************************************************

Loveless: Chapter Nine

********** ~Isabella**********

I couldn't look into Bradford's mother's eyes even though it wasn't my fault from the start why are marriage wasn't working, "How could you ever cheat on your wife? All she has ever done was be theer for you, fulfilled your father's dying wish" she said angrily to her son and although she was just stating the truth I couldn't help but smile.

"I know mum but I'm working on making it up to her for the rest of our lives, I plan to marry her all over again and start our life together properly, like I should have from the beginning" Bradford said smiling as he pulled me closer to him and kissed the top of my head. "I love her" he said as if I wasn't there but I already know he loves me.

"I love him too" I butted in and smiled at my husband, or should I say fiance, sort of. "Were going to work on us, I still have to learn to trust him not being with other women but I do love him and want to start over" I admitted to her as I snuggled even closer to him if possible. We were glued to each other for hours, I spent the rest of the day with his family and talked about mine.

"I can't wait to meet them" his mother said to me as she continued to sip at her tea.

His mother spoke no more about him cheating on me, but we talked about wedding plans that Bradford tried to get out of, "I want this done properly, not like last time" I would tell him and he just smiled, pecked me on the lips and stayed seated with his arm around my waist as his mother and sister talked more about the wedding.

"Who will be your maid of honor?" Grace questioned me suddenly.

I shrugged at first and then smiled, sure I had plenty of friends in this town but I would want my sister-in-law to be my maid of honor, I could see us being the best of friends. "How about you" I said and by the looks of it she couldn't be any happier.

Bradford's mother did meet my mother and half-brother eventually when we started preparing for the wedding more and more as the days got closer. I got to know my mum and sibling more as time progressed and soon my parents were back together and were the happiest I've ever seen them which made me all the more happier.

I didn't expect my life to turn out like this, I thought once I first filed for divorce that my life would be without Bradford but now all I keep thinking about is our future and to one day bring a child into this world that we created. "Grace I wont be long, I'm getting married to Bradford tomorrow and I just want to see him once more tonight" I told his sister happily, I am already Isabella Williams but tomorrow we'll be marrying again at an actual wedding.

All our families are going to be there.

Our friends.

His sister willl be there and my maid of honor, since we've become such good friends.

"It's not a good idea to see the bride on the day of her wedding" she said honestly making me roll my eyes but smile at her, "I'm not getting married till tomorrow so I can go and see him, I'll be back I promise" I smiled and hugged my best friend and sister-in-law as I made my way out of my father's mansion and towards the carriage that will take my home to see my Bradford.

I couldn't stop smiling not even when I made it inside of the houe twenty minutes later, no candles were lit so I was walking around in the dark until I was able to light up a candle and started walking towards Bradford's room but when I opened the door.

I got the shock of my life at what I saw.

I stood there in shock as I saw the love of my life in bed with another woman, once he heard the door open though he froze and turned to look at me, quickly getting off the bed with a guilty look on his face. "Isa it's not-"

"Don't you dare say it! I thought you really had changed and that you loved me and wanted to make our marriage work but I was wrong, enjoy your life Bradford" I told him quietly, it hurt too much to even speak and I thought he would never hurt me like that again.

I couldn't stop crying, there is no way he could explain himself know that I have caught him in the act. It looks like he can't change and that he will still be the same cheating bastard he has always been. "Goodbye Braford" I whispered and walked out of the house and out of his life, not knowing what I was going to do now but I know my life is without him.