Chapter Six.

[UPDATED 20/12/13] Chapter Six*

********** ~Bradford~ **********

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around my wife, it has been a couple of weeks since I met Isa's mother and half-brother and during that time I got to know them.

Then once we got home with my wife with me I ripped up the divorce papers right infront of her and it brang a smile to both our faces as I pulled her close to me and we met half way as my lips connected with hers.

"I love you" I whispered against her lips noticing how she shivered made me smile knowing I had this effect on her.

"I love you too now I'm going to help prepare dinner I'm sure you have work to do" she smiled pecking me on the lips quickly as she turned to leave but I stopped her. She was right I do have work to do but it could all wait because I wanted to stay with her, talk with her.

"I'd rather stay with you" I told her honestly as I followed her like a lost puppy downstairs and into the kitchen and let me tell you the maids and cooks were stunned to see me in the kitchen, I smiled sheepishly at them and watched as they all crowded around Isa smiling, hugging her and welcoming her back.

They all loved her.

I love her.

"Alright girls I think it's time we all get to work" she said making me smile when she turned to me and smirked, "You too mister!" she giggled as she pulled me and ordered me to get cooking, I wasn't useless in the kitchen when I was young my mother taught me things. "Yes ma'am" I saluted her and started getting to work and ignored all the looks that were sent my way.

I helped the cooks with well the cooking whilst the maids and Isa went and set the table, "Would you like to join us it would mean a lot to my wife and I and there is plently to go around" I asked both the cooks as I continued to stir and add in more ingredients.

"Really sir? You want us to join you and Miss Isa for supper?" the youngest cook asked nervously as he frowned slightly at me probably think I have gone mad. I nod my head "I would love very much for the both of you to join us" I smile at the young lad as I finished cooking and turned to the cook so he could but them in some bowls and i started cutting up bits of bread.

I sat down next to wife, normally she would sit at the other end but I don't want to be apart from her, she giggled as I continued to feed her and I watched as she moaned which was really sexy if I must say so myself. "I love you" I whispern to her making her smile at me as she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips slowly.

"I love you too" she giggled, I sighed happily as I looked down the other end of the table to see my mother who came back from town and the first thing she did was hugged my wife tightly to her, telling her how much her son, me was being an idiot and was glad we were back together and happy.

My mother smiled no grinned at me as she watched the boh of us and I couldn't help but grin back at her, my life is perfect now and I was stupid to ever think she ruined my life when infact she made it better, now I was going to spend the rest of my life making it up to her because she's that perfect and I was lucky enough for her to give me a second chance.

I turned to have a look at everyone sat at the dining room table having dinner with the both of us, my mother, the maids, the cooks and last but not least my wife and the love of my life. My life was perfect because I had her back in my arms but knew I still had to make up for all that I've done and I was hoping soon we could marry again and re-new our vows.

"I was thinking tomorrow we could take the horses and head out to the fields for a picnic" I suggested to Isa making her smile and peck me on the lips, causing her to blush as she nodded her head.

"I would love that!"

I couldn't wait for tomorrow so me and Isa could spend the day together, another thought came to me when we marry again I would also love for her to bare my children, after all she is the love of my life and my wife.

"I can't wait" I whisper to her honestly as I finished my food and continued to feed my wife and finished the evening with a kiss.

A/N; Finally! I'm so sorry guys that it's been so long but here's the next chapter, it's a little short which is why the next chapter will be longer! :)

I don't know when I will be uploading the next chapter yet but hopefully just before I go back to college!

Ohhh, just remembed will be uploading Second Chance this weekend so check it out then...!