Loveless: Epilogue

I know it's short, I'm sorryyyy! :(

It has been a long journey for the story to finally come to an end, nearly about eight months to get this short story finished but I have done it in the end and I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has read and voted for this story it really means a lot.

Now that I have finished I can focus on Lover's Encounter the sequel. I can also get writing with my other story My Hero and also get writing on The Mistake that I hope to enter in the Watty Awards.

Hope you enjoy the epilogue, tell me what you think, comment and vote! :)

****************************************************************************************** 

Loveless: Epilogue 

It has been a long time since I have been home, that night when I went to go and see Bradford and then found him in bed with another woman the night before we were supposed to get married again and our life was supposed to be better than this, maybe even pregnant with our child at this point but now I was here in the middle of London, a place I barely know.

I really want to go home but knew it wasn't a choice.

I don't want to go back home to Gravelington, the man that has broken my heart more than once and the sight of him and that woman still fresh in my memory. I just can't go back, not yet at least.

I grimaced at the sight of the London streets, in Gravelington everything was cleaned and freshed but this place looks like a dump, rubbish was thrown everywhere near the stalls since this weekened I was spending my time at a small market they set up only a few hours ago. I then noticed someone hiding behind one of the stalls.

A young girl probably no more than seventeen years old and in her arms was something that looks like a baby. I couldn't help but feel protective of the girl even though I don't even know her. I looked round to see many of the people just wondering about and looking at the stalls whilst I was the only one who noticed the girl.

"Do you need any help?" I asked her softly making her jump and cower away from me even more making me frown, she must of been abused or at least scared of anyone. "You don't have to be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you, I noticed how young you look and this must be your little sister or daughter" I said smiling soflty at her once I noticed her carrying a little girl in her arms.

Still she didn't say anything.

I frowned once again, "Okay, you don't have to say anything, but I want to help" I said as I kneeled down in front of her not caring at this point if my dress even got dirty.

"What is your name?" I asked her after a few moments silence, it was beginning to feel awkward.

"Rosa" she finally whispered making me smile at her, "This is my daughter Eleanor" she then told me of what happened and I knew right at that moment she trusts me and that, hopefully she will let me help her.

"If you need somewhere to stay, you can stay with me" I told her honestly, it was lonely in the small cottage I brought myself.

"Why are you helping me?" she asked generally confused as she looked down at her daughter with worried eyes, I knew they both needed help especially the young child who needs to be brought up in a proper home. "I don't like to see people without a home, not bring brought up properly. Where are your family?" I asked her but I knew it must be a touchy subject if she is here right now hiding from someone.

"My parents kicked me out" she spat out as her eyes looked at me in anger but not to me but at her parents.

I couldn't blame her they seem heartless.

"If you come with me I'm sure you would love it in a proper home to bring your daughter up in and I'll always be there for you. Maybe we could buy you and Eleanor a new pair of clothes" I said smiling at her, she looked as if she has been out here for at least a couple of days. 

How did she manage to cope with a baby and no home.

"Thank you" she whispered.

This is a start of a new life for the both of us.