The Gravelington Book Series

It has been a really long time since I've done any kind of writing, I'm excited to get back into it and first I'll be editing all my books before uploading anything new, so this will take some time but it'll be worth it! 

Below is a brief description of each book that will be in this series, the first three books need to be edited before uploading anything new in this book series but I will keep you all updated with my progress.

Laura x 

BOOK ONE - LOVELESS [CURRENTLY EDITING FROM JANUARY 2023]

Andrew Williams and Gabriella Wim had been married just over a year, it was a loveless marriage although Gabriella couldn't help but fall for the man even before they married. Now having to suffer through three miscarriages, somehow sadly this brings the two closer together, but with the other woman in the picture that was going to make things more difficult.

BOOK TWO - LOVER'S ENCOUNTER [EDITING SOON]

Andrew and Gabriella were finally happy as husband and wife and lucky to have their first child and soon to have another. They thought the drama was finally behind them only for a new arrival to come and bring even more drama into their lives, that drama being Daisy Chadwick.

BOOK THREE - ONE SIDED LOVE [EDITING SOON AND NOT YET COMPLETED]

When you love someone and then marry them it is supposed to be the happiest day of you life but for Imogen Francis it was a little different, unfortunately Samuel Lockwood didn't return those feelings for her. Forced into a marriage by their parents, to merge two businesses together but at the cost of Imogen having her heart broken always seeing the man she loves with another woman.

BOOK FOUR - SWEETHEART [TBC] 

Damien Hawthrone was to marry Ava Wood but she wasn't the one he was in love with. He had fallen in love with one of his friends maid, Maria Cox who was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Unfortunately their love story wasn't going to be as easy as the thought, which only met drama.

BOOK FIVE - IDENTICAL DESIRE [TBC]

Morgan MacDonald the quite type, her twin begged her to take her place into marrying Julian Acton and she couldn't understand why her sister wouldn't marry the man. For many years she had a crush on the man but he had never noticed her before until their wedding day when he was supposed to marry her twin, Madison MacDonald.