If the Ring Fits Wear It

Magnus Bane was the Oprah of his school. Everyone knew him for his parties, but this one, seemed boring. Everyone was having fun and they kept telling him how great it was to change things up a bit, but Magnus felt lonely. Maybe it was because Camille had just broken up with him and this was the first party he threw with out her. Magnus just need something to distract him, and the Gods of the universe answered his prayers, when a beautiful guy walked into his house. Magnus was leaned against a wall watching his guest until a mysterious man walked in. Even from where Magnus was standing, he could see the boy's gorgeous blue eyes. With everyone in black and white, the boy's rebellious blue mask made him stand out even more and Magnus couldn't help but stare. Magnus stared at him until the boy met his eyes. Magnus smirked, the boy blushed. Magnus looked around but no one was paying attention to the boy, which was a shame since he was so pleasant to look at. This was the case until Magnus walked over to him and everyone's head turned to watch.

"May I have this dance?" The boy looked at him as if to say why me? Magnus didn't take back is offer. The boy took his hand. Magnus lead them to the centre of the dane floor.

"I should worn you, I'm a terrible dancer." The boy said before they started.

"It would be a pleasure to have you step on my toes." Magnus' comment made the boy smile. They danced and as they did everyone remained staring. Magnus could tell that the boy didn't like this very much. When the dance finished, Magnus took his hand again and pulled him out into the backyard. Magnus' mother loved flowers and the garden look ten times more beautiful in the moon light. He led the beautiful boy to a bench.

"You aren't that terrible at dancing." The boy laughed. "You really aren't."

"I bet you feet beg to differ."

"I have never seen you around her before. Are you new?"

"No." Was all the boy said.

"What's your name, darling." The boy went to answer but was cut off by a ring of a cell phone. It was the boy's.

"I'm sorry. But I have to answer this." He got up and walked a few steps away.

"Hello--wait what? Alright I'm on my way." He said rushed.

"I'm sorry, I have to go." The boy went to rush by. Magnus grabbed his hand and spun him around. He looked into the boy's eyes and kissed him. The boy took it by surprise. When they eventually pulled away the look smiled.

"I really need to go." The boy said. Magnus didn't let go of his hand but when the boys hand slipped out of his, the boy's silver ring was left in Magnus' grasp.

"Wait I have your...." The boy was already running away and didn't hear Magnus. "ring."