Cinderella

Magnus was standing in the back of the fashion class waiting for Isabelle, who was ten minutes late. Magnus didn't have time for this, but before he could move towards the door, it opened. All Magnus saw was blue. The most beautiful and indescribably amazing blue eyes. The boy stood in awe, all the same, although he was more nervous then Magnus. He smiled, as he moved to meet the boy in the middle of the room. They stood face to face.

"Can I have my ring back. It is a family heirloom." The boy said with a smile.

"Only if I have your name."

"Alec Lightwood." Magnus looked at him. He should have known. He looked like a copy of his sister, except for his eyes. They were Magnus' favourite part.

"But, Jace?"

"Jace? My adopted brother?"

"Ah, this makes more sense." Alec looked confused. "I'll tell you later, but first..." and Magnus leaned down a bit and caught Alec's lips. Magnus smiled as they pulled away. "That was long overdue, don't you think?"

"I have a question for you, Magnus." Alec said after a second. He looked around trying not to make eye contact. "Why did you look for me?" Alec looked up.

"You mean you knew I was looking for you?" He nodded.

"I wanted to actually get to know the mysterious boy who stole my breath away. Why did you not come to me if you knew I wanted to see you?"

"Because I thought that if you got to know me, you wouldn't like me and I didn't want to ruin your 'perfect' image of me." He said shyly sitting on a desk. Magnus joined him, taking his hand.

"You are quite stupid." Alec looked shocked. "My 'perfect' image of you, is just you. You trying not to laugh when you stepped on my foot. You smiling after I kissed you. My image is just, you." And with that Magnus slipped the Lightwood ring on his Cinderella.