Black and Blue

Magnus woke up hoping it was all a dream, but looking at his bedside table and seeing the silver band, he knew it was real. Magnus had sent everyone home after the blue eyed boy fled. He needed time to process the evening. First, a gorgeous guy with blue eyes shows up, than they share a dance, than a kiss, and than the guy runs off. Now, Magnus is left with only a ring, and a very vague description. Magnus picked up the ring and took a closer look at it. An L was inscribed into it. A family ring? A promise ring? Magnus slipped the band on his finger but it was too big. Magnus need to find out who this mysterious guy is, if not to see him again, then to at least return the ring. Magnus rubbed his eyes and patted his bed for his phone. Finally finding it, he dialled Cat's number.

"Catarina?"

"Magnus what's wrong? Who died?" His friend asked frantically.

"No one, why?"

"Because it's five in the morning!" She shouted. Magnus looked at his clock. 5:15.

"Oh, sorry."

"That's alright. I'm up now, so what's up?" Magnus could hear her sitting up.

"So there was this guy at my party last night..."

"Oh yeah, the one you danced with? He was cute. I saw you two run off and--oh my god, Magnus! Do not tell me you slept with him, or I will personally kill you."

"What? No! Why would I do that?"

"Because you make wrong choice 24/7."

"No I don't!"

"You're right. More like 48/14."

"Shut up, Cat. That doesn't even make sense. Can I continue?" She sighed. "Thank you. Anyways, before I could find out his name, he ran off. Now I don't know who he is or how to find him!"

"Well, what did he look like."

"Black hair, with the most dreamy blue eyes."

"What else?"

"He seems pretty rich, I mean, the ring he left is pretty expensive, and I know my jewelry."

"He left a ring?"

"I accidentally slipped it off his finger when he raced off. It has the letter L on it, but there are dozens of kids at our school that have a first name or a last name that starts with L." Magnus groaned. He was never going to see him again.

"I have an idea, but I'll tell you at school. I have to go. See you in a few." And with out another word, Catarina hung up. Magnus flopped back onto his pillow staring at the ring. He was going to find the owner of the ring, and when he does, he'll never let go again.