Four

I woke up because of a beeping noise to my left and I opened my eyes to see white walls. Great I'm in hospital.

Amber was sitting beside me on the plastic chair and I was hooked up to an IV drip.

I could hear a commotion outside and then a crowd of burly men are rushing after a bed which is being wheeled into my room by 6 doctors. It seems serious.

I keep watching as the curtain is pulled around and the men are asked to leave the room by a nurse, as they are leaving I notice that they are all wearing vests like hunters which makes me wonder if they know him or not.

When all the men left one guy in a vest rushes in a goes straight to the bed with the man in it, I don't really get a good look as he is going to swiftly but when he starts to talk I can recognise his voice. It's hunter.

I press the button so the nurse can come, she come almost immediately and she is smiling.

"I'm glad your awake Lucia, you and the baby are healthy but I'm just going to check your monitors and hopefully you can leave later on today, if you want we can get you an ultrasound?" She says to me

"Yeah, I'd love to see my baby" I say I've still not fully adjusted to the thought of being pregnant so seeing it might help make it real

She leaves the room after checking my vitals and I can hear heavy footsteps as somebody walks over to me, I turn my head and notice that it's hunter.

"Why are you here? Are you okay? What was that I heard about a baby? are you pregnant?" He asks me in a rush.

"Yeah I'm pregnant, I only found out yesterday and I kind of fainted and woke up here after taking the tests, I would have told you but I didn't have you number and I just woke up a few minutes ago" I explain.

"Is the baby mine?" He asks me nervously

"Yes it's yours" I say shyly looking up at him from under my lashes

"I want to be there for you and this baby if you'll have me, I know that we don't know eachother but I want to raise this baby with you if you'll allow me to?" He asks taking my hand and kissing it

I smile up at him "yes, I'd love that"

Just as I say that he doctor walks in with a ultrasound machine. I look up at hunter and ask "do you want to see our baby?"