Twelve

A throat was cleared from the left of us, it was a tall well built older man man with dark hair and eyes.

"Sorry to break up the moment hunt but dinners being served and I know you don't want to miss Angela's cooking" said the man

"Luce this is eagle my sergeant of arms Eagle" hunter said gesturing to the man in front of us

Eagle smiled at me then done a small salute gesture with his hand
"Pleasure to meet the presidents lady friend" he said with a smirk

"Especially since he never shut up about you after that night" he said doing a bro punch to hunts chest

Hunter just shrugged his shoulders "I'm man enough to admit I'm crazy about Lucia here so I'm not bothered" he said to eagle as he put his arm around my waist pulling me into his body gently.

I leaned into him and smiled brightly up at him. I could hear eagle walking away as his footsteps got quieter. Hunt kissed my head then pulled me along to the dining area where all the guys were sitting around the table their plates were full yet untouched seems they were waiting for us to make our appearance before eating their food.

We took our seats, hunt sitting at the head of the table with me right next to him on the right, the men looked up at us well more me.

Hunter stood up from his chair, "thank you Angela for food, it smells amazing I can't wait to eat it, but first I would like to formally introduce Lucia. My girlfriend. My old lady, yes I have introduced her to you all before well most of you yesterday in the bar but I hadn't actually asked her beforehand" the men chucked at this revelation.

"But I would like to make it aware that she is carrying my baby, I don't want any harm to come to her and I have noticed possible hazards to her like the stairs she could trip easily or the amount of smoke so I'm hoping you will all help me to make this a safe environment for both Luce and out baby. Thank you" he said then sat down, I leaned into him and kissed his cheek and whispered a thank you.

The men all nodded in agreement some speaking about plans on who would get tools for tomorrow so they could fix any hazards then found. Angela looked at me from a across the table and smiled at me.

The dinner was amazing, Angela is an amazing cook.I honestly felt so happy here it felt like a real family with all the men asking questions about the baby and saying their happy that hunt found me seems that he's been taking about the girl at the bar for months.

~~~~~~

"Hunter, oh my god hunter quick come here you need to see this" I shout from the bathroom. I was looking at myself in the mirror in the bathroom after my bath and noticed my little bump.

He rushed in and was looking around the room.

"what is is what's wrong" he asked me frantically

"Nothing's wrong, look" I said pointing to my baby bump which is visible since I was only wearing a lacy black underwear set, my long brunette hair was still in the bun I putt it in before my bath.

I looked up at hunt smiling as I rubbed my small bump in circular motions. Happy tears making their way to my eyes as I felt such a burst of joy from my baby being so visible to me all of a sudden.

Hunt's smile grew as his eyes moved from searching the room to focusing his eyes purely on bump. His whole face was lit up he was also crying happy tears at this point.

"Oh baby, it feels so real now we have a baby on the way" he said while going onto his knees. He put his hands on either side of our baby and started up at me in awe. He pressed a gentle kiss right below my belly button rubbing his thumbs in circular motions on my sides.

This moment was perfect.