Ten

Hunter and I spent the day playing games like 21 questions in between my trips to the toilet to vomit.

God I hate morning sickness.

I loved getting to know hunt, we know that we share the same favourite colour which is navy, we both love chocolate fingers, sunrise and sunset and a goal of ours is to see the Aurora Borealis up north at least once in our lives.

Hunter was holding my hair back as I puked again for the fourth time today. He was gently rubbing circles on my back with the other hand, once I finished I flushed the toilet and sat down on the lid once I closed it. Hunt handed me the mouthwash again and I rinsed then brushed my teeth while he brought my glass of water through for me to hydrate again.

"Do you think I should ask Angela to have a look at you, is it normal to be sick this much? I always assumed morning sickness was just in the mornings but clearly out little baby wants mummy to suffer" he said worriedly as he placed a hand gently on my back as he helped me into the room I was feeling really drained from all the vomiting.

"My mum said she was sick a lot with me when she was pregnant maybe it's just a curse my family has" I said trying to joke around and lighten the mood.

"I'll get Angela to check you over anyways she was in medical school before she met Eagle and moved here to be with him." He said while heading out the door.

I was so comfortable lying in the bed that's smelled so much like hunters cologne that I drifted off. I didn't stay sleeping for long because hunter was back with a woman who I assumed was Angela. She was a kind looking older woman id say late forties , she had shoulder length blonde hair and green eyes and she was wearing dark jeans and a grey flowy top with white fluffy socks.

She looked almost too normal to be in a house full of men in a motorcycle club. She looked like she could easily be the 'mum' figure to the men.

"Alright sweetie, hunter was telling me that your about 5 weeks pregnant and you've been having really bad morning sickness. I want to assure you that it is completely normal however you could be at risk of having hyperemesis gravidarum, this just means that you could have a really tough time with morning sickness I suggest that you avoid any strong smells that usually make you want to vomit as they will probably lead to you actually vomiting." She said while standing next to hunter. He was watching her as she spoke a look of fear on his eyes as his connected with mine, I sent him a reassuring smile.

"I'm sure I'll be fine hunt, I just need to avoid strong smelling foods until it goes away" I say and Angela nods in agreement.

"I'll make sure the guys know not to try and cook up whatever shit they usually make that is rank" he said looking serious, Angela laughed

"Good luck getting them to stop trying to make that shit 'their hangover cures' damn idiots always stinking out the house with their combos who eats pickles and mayonnaise sandwiches anyways and why do they fry them?" She said sounding outraged

I cringed at the idea what the hell? Who would even think of that it sounds disgusting.

Hunter walked over and sat next to me and I leaned into him. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me into him.

"Cmon love birds it's almost dinner time I'll make sure the idiots downstairs haven't stunk out the place with those Fucking sandwiches" she said shaking her head as she walked out.

Hunter kissed my forehead, I looked up at him from under my lashes, smiling at him I lean my head closer to his and my lips are a hairs width from his. Almost brushing his I was about to connect them to his but he beat me to it. He angled his head down and his lips met mine in a sweet gentle kiss.

Things got heated pretty quickly my arms were wrapped around his neck my fingers tangled in his hair as his were around my waist one hand moving slowly up my back his hand coming to cup the side of my face as his other ventured south in one swift motion I was on his lap.

"I want you" he said his voice husky as he pulls away and trails kissed down my neck.

I pull away and kiss his nose
"I wanna eat first though" I say to him with a cheeky wink.

He groans but follows me as I walk to the door muttering something about not wanting to leave the bedroom.