Nine

After we cuddled for a a while hunter pulled me down gently on top of him and rolled over to his side so I wasn't leaning any weight on my belly. He started to play with brunette hair twisting it around his fingers then letting it go then repeating it a few more times.

"I love head massages" I hinted looking shyly at him from under my lashes as my hand rested on his chest. Hunt smiled at me softly as he pushed the hair gently away from my face and kissed my forehead.

"Here I'll make you relaxed" he whispered in my ear. He started to softly massage my head for me and my body instantly turned to jello.

I seriously love head massages.

He continued to massage my head while I leaned in closer to him listening to his heartbeat as I laid my head on his chest my ear hovering over his heart.

I woke up after what felt like the best sleep of my life and looked over to find hunter soundlessly sleeping next to me. One of his arms is under his head as he lies on his front as his other hand is gently resting over by belly.
Our baby.

I was extremely comfortable in this position all snuggled up next to hunt in the softest bed I've ever been in. But unfortunately little pea here decided it was time for mummy to throw up.

I peel his arm off gently while covering my mouth with the other. Thank god he has a bathroom connected to his bedroom because I would not have made it further than 15 steps. I didn't even make it to the toilet I just puked into the bath.

Since I haven't eaten since the snacks me and Amber bought whilst getting my pregnancy test the vomit coming up was mostly bile and it was all watery and burned.

My eyes started welling up with tears I hate being sick, I always have. I've never been sick often so when I am I usually feel sorry for myself for the few days but I have a feeling this is going to last for a lot longer than a few days.

I could hear hunter as he walked into the bathroom as I was dry heaving. By the time he got in I had ran out of stomach contents so now it felt like my body was trying to regurgitate my stomachs itself.

Very painful.

Hunter handed me a tumblr with mouthwash in it then rinsed the 'vomit' away then as rinsed out my mouth I could feel more sick but I just spat out the mouthwash and refilled the glass with water and took a drink. He opened a cabinet and handed me a brand new toothbrush that he just opened and I thanked him with a slight nod of my head.

I looked into the giant mirror as I brushed my teeth, hunt stood behind me giving my belly a small rub then he looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back but since my mouth was full of toothpaste he just burst out laughing.

Dick.

After brushing my teeth hunter ran me a nice hot bubble bath to help me feel better while he went to go get someone to buy me some soup from a shop nearby.

By the time he came back into the room I was in the bath surrounded by  mountains of bubbles. Hunter washed my hair for me again massaging my scalp. If he wasn't already an MC president I'd sweat he done this professionally.

After my hair was nice and clean and I was feeling relaxed and refreshed hunt wrapped me up in a towel as I got out the bath and helped me to dry my hair with a hairdryer he borrowed from one of the men who is really into styling his hair.

I got changed into a pair of his sweatpants and a black T-shirt, I felt so comfortable in his clothes. While I was getting changed he went downstairs to get the soup that Eagle got for me and him.

He came back up and we ate our lunch together since it was around midday by this point we missed breakfast because hunter wanted me to feel better he wasn't bothered about not having breakfast with the guys, besides we have time to meet them when it's dinner any ways.