Seven

Authors note: I can't believe this is #35 in action thank you all so much for reading this!

~~~~

After driving for about 10 minutes we pulled up in front of what I was the club house, the place I left little over a month ago. It was massive there were motocycles neatly lined up in rows to the right of the building at to the left there was a garage with a few guys working on some bikes.

"Luce before we go in there I want you to know that although we seem intimidating, you and our baby will be safe here" he said while pushing a stray piece of hair behind my ear.

I nod at him "I know I'll be safe here, with you." I smile at hunt as he smiles at me he leans forward and kisses my forehead.

I'll introduce you to my men and we can go up to my floor and get to know each other some more" he said with a wink at the end

I slap him playfully and mutter that he's a sexy ass under my breath but obviously he heard me.

"I'll show you my sexy ass upstairs if you show me yours" he whispers in my ear nibbling my ear lobe

I gasp "hunterrr"

"Yeah baby?" He asks now trailing kisses down my neck

"We need to go in so I can meet people then we can get to know each other" I say to him feeling a bit shy as I can feel his gaze on my face as he pulls away disappointed that I told him he needs to wait till later.

"Okay, okay I suppose it is really important that they know who you are and that your mine" he says then gets out the car.
He walks around to my side and helps me out. He takes my hand in his interlocking our fingers and brining them up to his lips to give a soft kiss to each of my knuckles.

Together we walk towards the main door as we pass the guys at the garage Hunter tells them to come inside for a meeting, immediately they begin to clean their hands with their rags before following us inside.

As we step in I notice that the decor is nice but you can tell its a mans club there's pool tables and a bar where guys are drinking and joking around .Some men are smoking in a corner playing cards while others are lounging on the couches watching the TV.
All the men are wearing their cuts proudly displaying that they are from Riders MC.

Hunter calls for a meeting once we are inside immediately everyone quietens down and looks towards their president then their eyes land on me. I step a bit closer to hunter as the men from the garage walk from behind us to join the rest of the guys in the room to listen to what their boss has to say.

"I want to start this meeting by making something very clear, this woman here her name is Lucia, she is the mother of my child and she is mine. So nobody try anything or I'll shoot your dick you then remove you from this club. Do I make myself clear" he said in a scary intimidating voice but I still found myself leaning towards him in this room of men.

"Yes hunt" they all reply back at different times so it sounds a bit chaotic but hunter seemed pleased by the response. He nodded his head before putting his arm around my waist and pulling me towards him. He kissed my forehead.

"And from now on try and smoke outside I don't want the smoke to hurt the baby" he said looking at the men

"Dismissed" he said and as soon as the words were out his mouth the burly guys from the back corner that were smoking rush out the door at the other side of the room.
Now I don't know if they were just doing it because their president said so or if it's because they genuinely care about my baby's health but it put a smile on my face.

"Let's get you upstairs" hunter whispered in my ear I slap his chest playfully

But as we make a move to walk towards the stairs a blonde walks towards us, "where do you think your going? Trying to steal my man?"