Thirteen

A/N Sorry for the long time since my last update. I've been really busy with assessments lately

_______

The next day I woke up to hunter kissing me, he pulled away when my eyes fluttered opened and told me to get up and dressed because he was going to take me shopping.

Soon we were out the door and in the car on our way to the mall. During the ride there hunt told me he was wanting us to start looking at baby and maternity clothes.

When we got to the mall we went to every shop there was for babies we got a few gender neutral baby grows, socks, mitts and blankets.

I looked over to hunter and seen him holding up a little tiny pair of baby booties which were in the same style as his, well they were black but close enough to his biker boots.

"Baby, if he's a little boy can we come back and get these shoes so we can be matching?" He asked me while looking at the little shoes with softened eyes.

"Of course we can I think if he's a boy he will be a little mini version of you, we could get him a little vest and one of those little baby motorcycles" I said to him while cuddling in my eyes watering with the pregnancy hormones.

Hunt kissed my nose and holed me closer to him as we continued to look around the shop for things we would need.

As we were about to leave the mall with all our bags hunter nudged me and nodded his head towards the left, I looked over and saw a stall in the middle of the floor, it had the cutest little bunny eared baby hat, it was a cream colour with big long floppy rabbit ears and I couldn't resit it. I power walked over to it and held it up to hunter smiling.

When he made it over to me with all out bags (poor thing) he took it from me gently and his face softened,
"We'll take this hat, thanks" he said to the older woman who was running the stall she looked like a really friendly grandmother with really kind eyes and a little extra fat to cuddle with.

She looked over at us smiling "great choice, I just think it's so cute to see babies dressed as little animals" she said gently rubbing the ear. Hunter hummed in agreement and I cuddled into his side imagining our little baby wearing it and being the cutest little thing on this planet.

After paying for the hat we decided to go home and show all our baby things to Angela since she just adores babies and I think she might be more excited about this pregnancy than Amber was.