Six

Once the doctor came back and I signed my discharge form I was free to go, Hunter offered to ride me home but after I was a bit hesitant to accept because of pregnant state.

"I love riding with you but I don't know it's worth it when I'm carrying our baby" I voiced my concern to him.

"Shit! Never thought of that give me a few minutes and I'll call one of the guys and tell him to bring the car and he can ride my bike with your friend back to the complex" he said while reaching into his pocket for his phone.

After ending the call he excuses himself so he can go back to the man on the other side of the curtain. He said he was the sergeant of arms and that he was in a motorcycle accident which may or may not have been planned by someone who has bad history with the club.

A tall blonde hair tattooed man in a vest popped his head into the room after knocking.

"hunt I'm here" he said sounding a bit out of breath, he obviously rushed here since hunter made it clear he was to come as soon as possible.

"Thanks Gunner" Hunter nodded at the man while crossed the room and helped me out of bed. The man nodded at me smiling before looking round the room, his eyes stopped on Amber.

Amber looked up and met his eyes     I looked between the two as I slowly realised who he was. He's the guy she left me for that night at the club!

"Are you coming with me amber?" He asked her with a smirk, she smirked back at him before telling me she'd see me soon.

Now it's just me and hunter. He helped me put on my shoes then took my hand as we walked out the hospital towards the car.

It was a black Audi q3, I've always loved big cars.

Once he made sure I was buckled in he drove off. I caught him glancing over at me a few times as we hit the freeway before holding onto my hand that was resting on my thigh.

Rubbing small circles with his thumb, he started explaining to me what club life is like

"So you have me, the president I'm the boss. The you have gunner who is my Vice President he helps me with club meetings and is in charge when I'm gone. Then there's Mac who's my secretary he's in change of paperwork and keeping people informed of club events and recording all the official reports.
Patriot's my treasurer he is basically in charge of all the clubs finances and helps me out with drug deals and all that sort of thing.
Then eagle is my sergeant of arms he's the one that was in the hospital with you he is responsible for back ups when we are attacked by rivals and he is also like the "policeman" he makes sure that everyone's following the rules and reports back any wrongdoings within the club and I deal the them.
My road captain tats is in charge of logistics when we go on runs, he makes sure we know when we are stopping for fuel and keeps the  journeys on time and planned out so things go smoothly as possible."

I nod kind of understanding what he means. I'm sure once I meet the guys I'll be able to remember easier

"I know it's a lot of information to take it just now but once you meet everyone then it should be fine, but I will warn you that there is about 70 members of riders MC not everyone is friendly but they do respect me as their president so they will respect you since your my equal. And if they don't then they'll wish they did" he said squeezing my hand reassuringly

I look over at him smiling as he looks over at me his eyes flickering between me and the road ahead. I know he will keep me safe even if he is an intimidating man and we don't know each other we will soon and  I know he will keep me and our baby safe.

Call it mothers intuition.