He came to my house (Chapter 11)

"ASHLEY!" A voice echoed throughout the walls in my bedroom. I sat upright.

I then pressed my fingers to my temples and closed my eyes, laying back down . I sucked in a deep breath and then hollered, "WHAT MOM?"

"WOULD YOU MIND TELLING ME WHY THERE IS A BOY WAITING FOR YOU OUTSIDE?" She replied.

I shot back up again. "What?" I exclaimed with shock.

I hopped out of bed and strode over to my small window that faced Mrs. Strutz's home. I couldn't make out any car in our driveway from there, but then again I had a bad view.  I frowned. Who was this guy and why did he come so early in the morning? What kind of idiot was this person?

I looked at my cell phone on my nightstand and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. School started in ten minutes. I ran to the bathroom and multitasked, brushing my teeth and picking out clothes from my small walk in closet. I decided on a loose gray shirt with a black rose and some red jeans. The only jewelry I wore was the A necklace. I quickly pulled my hair into a high pony without brushing it. I scrambled down the stairs and grabbed my bag, opening the front door.

"Wait! Sweeheart-"

"Love you too mom! Bye," I called out and pecked her cheek.

I dashed out of the house and jogged to the mysterious black vehicle that had been out of view. I wrinkled my eyebrows.

Whose car is that...

The tinted window lowered and I caught the face of my most favorite person in the world, Asher. He was smirking at me, of course.  I could honestly say I was surprised. I didn't expect him to actually pick me up.  What was he playing at? "Get in."

I debated making a run for it and then decided against it. He'd probably just chase me and throw me over his shoulder again. With my luck Mrs. Strutz would appear. Not to mention my mom was at home right now, probably spying on me through the living room window to see who Asher was. opened the door and climbed inside. If I ran away now she'd think I was a phsycopath. "What's with your new Mercades Benz?"

He shrugged. "I've always had two cars, my other one is being checked for its routinely oil check, blah blah blah."

He let his right arm rest behind my headrest and turned his head to look backwards and reversed the car. I tried to keep a blush off my face from his proximity. He slipped some sunglasses on his face.

"So, are you doing anything today after school?"

I pretended to think. "Yes..." Hopefully he'd leave me alone. Personally, I don't think he could handle giving up on messing with girls. I was also pretty sure he was being nice to me and trying to convince me he didn't want to break girls' hearts anymore just so he could win me over and then get into my pants when I least expected it. The last thing I wanted to do was spend time with him.

Asher sent me a flat look.

I sighed. He was impossible. "What do you want?"

He chuckled. "Geez, if we're going to be friends we have to hang out, don't we?"

I rolled my eyes. "You and I both know that was just an excuse to get into my pants. You know that's not going to happen and I'm not going to let it happen. You can cut the nice guy act too. I know what your doing and its not working. Go ahead and forget this stupid I-want-to-be-your-friend crap. Game over."

"It's not a game. And yes, I admit I was going to use you but now I'm not, okay? Don't you think if I didn't want to be friends you wouldn't be here right now? You're actually my closest friend I have here."