10th October, 2013

And the quote of the day is:

"Does this darkness have a name? This cruelty, this hatred, how did it find us? Did it steal into our lives or did we seek it out and embrace it? What happened to us that we now send our children into the world like we send young men to war, hoping for their safe return, but knowing that some would be lost along the way. When did we lose our way? Consumed by the shadows. Swallowed whole by the darkness. Does this darkness have a name? Is it your name?"

~ Lucas Scott (Chad Michael Murray), One Tree Hill.

In future, you're going to find a lot of quotes from this particular show. It's one of my favorites. Why? Mostly because of the quotes. Seriously hats off to the script-writers. 

I love this quote because of the truth in it. Most of our lives we spend in fear. Not knowing what life has in store for us. Maybe it's not always the only thing in our heads but it's always present in one corner. Who is to blame for this fear? God? You? Me? The people around you? The choices you make? I think a little bit of all of it is the answer because even a small choice we make can change someone's life drastically. But what if that choice is a mistake? Or things didn't go as planned? Who is to blame in the world where people are busy pointing out fingers at each other?

Poison_Princess06 signing out for the day. Please leave your votes and comments. I'd be more then happy to know your opinion and also discuss them with you.

Share. Vote. Comment.

~*~