14th January, 2014

And the quote of the day is:

"For the darkness that lies within, when it overshadows the air you breathe in, when hanging from the threads of your soul, the evil crawls its way up and settles in, remember the lights in the eyes of those who held you close, remember the smiles that once mattered the most and let those memories sail you through the fights you put yourself in for these are the only purest parts of you anchored by the strongest of bonds to your lonely, desolate heart and the only significant truth of your being."

Notice something different in this entry? Yep. I haven't mentioned the name of the person who quoted this.

Yet.

Dear quote lovers, this quote is written by a friend of mine, BlameMySugarRush. I saw it as her facebook status and the first thought in my head was, I want to share it on Quote Of The Day. Isn't she amazing?

This quote is everything you need to remember whenever you feel lost, like there is no hope whatsoever. Because only you can fight the darkness within.

Poison_Princess06 signing out for the day. Please leave your votes and comments. I'd be more then happy to know your opinion and also discuss them with you.

Share. Vote. Comment.

~*~