1st January, 2014

And the quote of the day is:

“I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.

Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something.

So that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.

Whatever it is you're scared of doing, Do it.

Make your mistakes, next year and forever.” 

~ Neil Gaiman.

New Year is always a good time for a new beginning, a fresh start. And holding on to the past is letting go of the future and missing on the wonderful things life has to offer. And the sooner you realize that your troubles last only as long as your new year resolutions, the better it will be for yourself.

I thereby wish all of you all A Very Happy And Prosperous New Year.

Poison_Princess06 signing out for the day for the first time in the year 2014. 
Please leave your votes and comments. I'd be more then happy to know your opinion and also discuss them with you.

Share. Vote. Comment.

~*~