Move Bitch (1)

Layla

Smiling, I look in the mirror, I look hot. As always.

I'm wearing long black socks and ankle boots with a black skirt and long a sleeve black and white stripy top. And to top it off a grey flimsy body warmer and shoulder bag in black. My make up is perfect, any sign of spots? Gone. Tired bags under my eyes? Non-existent.

I wink at myself before walking out from my bedroom, dad has already gone, as usual

I wink at myself before walking out from my bedroom, dad has already gone, as usual. I frown, he is literally never around.

I grab my car keys to my beloved purple BMW, I've only had her for a few months but she is my baby.

 I put on KISS FM as I drive to pick up Amelia, my best friend and the only person in the world that knows me

I put on KISS FM as I drive to pick up Amelia, my best friend and the only person in the world that knows me. Like really knows me.

"Hey, my bitch! You are looking fiinnnneee." I laugh, something I only do with her,

"Sup my honey, not looking bad yourself. " She is very girly and loves pink, today is no different and she is sporting a mini pink pencil dress with black heels.

We arrive at school and I park in my space, nobody dares parks there. I put my roof up, saying goodbye to Amelia. I have something to do.

As I'm walking all eyes are on me, I have wavy brown hair with blonde highlights and big brown eyes, my skin (Apart from the odd spot and bags) is flawless, I'm taller than most girls but slightly shorter than the average boy and I'm naturally tanned.

Boys are morons and keep falling over and over again for me, but they never get a second chance, since year 10 I have never dated anyone longer than a week, I have sex with them once and bye bye. 1 maybe 2 every 6 months. And even with the whispered rumours and broken hearted boys someone else is always falling at my feet.

I strut down the hallway towards Eric, my last boytoy.

"Hey, babe." He smiles, he doesn't kiss me or hug me. I won't allow that. No kissing unless we are having sex and even then not on the lips. Oh and none of that soppy flowers, chocolates and holding hands stuff. Ew.

"We're over babe. Have a good life." His smile fades and his face drops.

"But..." I cut him off,