Chapter 1 My New Charms

It's dark and lonely in my cramped apartment. I'm struggling to pay my rent. Ever since my parents left me, I've been having a hard time in life. I'm always sitting in the dark living room looking at the tv. "I need some air..." I said to myself. I grab my black sweater I put it on and my hoodie on. It's been a while since I came out of that dark place. It's summer vacation but doesn't really feel like summer. It's been raining for a while. I have no friends tho I'm 14.
It's dark and cold outside. It's lightly raining.. "WOAH!" I yelled. I slipped and landed on my butt. "Ouch, I hope no one saw that." It was very late at night. I'd say it's 12. I can never really sleep. It hard for me. It's been a while now  and I'm still walking thinking about life. As always.
As I was walking. I saw something shining gold. "Wonder what that is." I said to myself. I walked up to it. I picked it up and shoved into my pocket. I looked around to see if anyone saw me. I hurried and walked back to my Lonely apartment. As I unlocked the door and went inside I sat on the table looking at this thing I had found. It looked like a charm bracelet. There were 6 charms on it. There was a fire,a devil horns,water,ice, music note,plant.they were either black or white or a mix of the two colors. might belong to a little girl or something. I left the charm
bracelet on the table and went to bed. I tried my best to fall asleep. I did.

~Next Morning~

As I got up I rubbed my eyes. And Walked to the table were I left the charm bracelet. It wasn't there. I went to the bathroom I looked in the mirror. "WHAT?!Was that cat ears I just saw?!" I rubbed my eyes. I thought to myself. "I'm just imagining things. I think? Am I?" I stopped rubbing my eyes. I still saw the black cat ears on my head. I stared at myself in the Mirror. I couldn't believe this. I tried touching the ears. I touched them. They were soft and furry. "AAAAHHH!!!" I screamed. I fell to the ground. "This has to be a dream!" I tried pinching myself to wake up. But I didn't. It wasn't a dream. "Why and how do I have cat  ears?" I said to myself.
"Whatever. I guess I just have to deal with this." I went to go look at the charm I left on the table. It wasn't there. Instead I found it on my wrist. "What the hell?! I don't remember putting the bracelet on my wrist?!" "Hello juria" [Jur-Ia] (Julia in Japanese :3) it sounded like 6 voices. Maybe like a LOT of people? "Who's there?!" I looked around me scared. "Come out! Show yourself!" I said. "As you wish." Said all 6 voices.

Out came a flaming dude with red hair and black clothes with flames on them. He had bright yellow eyes.

Next to him was... The devil? It was a girl.
She looked about 12 years old? But she looked shy and scared. She was wearing a red dress with black flames on them.

Then came out another female which was
dressed with a pretty Royal blue dress with white lacing on the bottom. Her hair was curled but looked like liquid. She was pretty.

After her was another dude. He had spiked light blue hair. And a white cape. That dragged behind him. His eyes were dark blue. He was wearing all bite with blue flames on them.

Then a girl with long black and white hair with a black crop top and a white skirt came out of the charm. Her eyes were white with a black quarter note in the middle of it.

Then last but not least A guy with bright green hair, pink eyes, he was wearing white tux. He looked pretty cute... Hehe. Wait... What did I just say?!nevermind... Anyway.

They all stood next to each other in a line.staring at me. I was shocked. "W-w-who are you? We're did you come from. "Hi, my name is melody." Said the girl with the quarter note in her eyes. " let me introduce us.
The guy with the red hair is Adish. "Hi nice to meet you!" Said Adish with a smile. " then the girl with the devil horns is Adeen. "Hello!" She said while playing with her orange and red hair. And the girl with the curly water hair is lilly, the dude with the spikes blue hair is Heath." "Hey there!" Heath said. "Then the other dude with the green hair is Ash." Ash didn't say anything.
"Uh.... Hi?" I said shyly. "Juria, don't let anyone touch your charms. Well they can of you want if they do  they would get Shocked and there hand or whatever they used to touch it will turn black and eventually fall of. But it hurts. REAL BAD. But if you take it off, your ears will still be with you but not your power. Anyway, we must go now, Juria If you need us call us." Said melody." WAIT!" I said. "Yes?" "Um... Why do I have cat ears?" "Oh well, once you touch the bracelet you get cat ears which means we belong to you.good bye Juria!" Melody and the others vanished in Black dust. "Wait!" I was to late.