Chapter18 Kissing Botan.

"ALL RIGHT BOTAN!!! GET YO BUTT UP AND AND CLEAN UR FURR OF THE COUCH!! YOU SHED EVERYWERE!!!" I yelled. "Im a cat. I cant clean..." "All right...You know what..." I picked up Botan and made him look at me. " IF U DONT CLEAN THIS MESS IM GON-" "your gonna what..." Said botan. I was thinking what i should do to him. "Uuuhhh..." I said not knowing what to do still carrying botan making him look at me. "Hah! U dont know what to do!!" Botan made fun of me. "CLEAN IT UP!!" I yelled at him shaking him. "Okay,alright!!  Only!!! If u kiss me!!!" "Okay ill just do it ob my own. Goodbye." "THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!!" He yelled at me.i stopped walking. I thought i was done arguing with this cat. I slowly turn my head and run up to him and kiss him. I opened my eyes he was in human form. I let go. "WTF!!" I yelled. "What?!" My fave started to turn red. "Well...w-whatever. I kisses u so clean it up now..." "You know i was gonna clean it anyway  even u didnt kissed me. I was kidding..." "Well....HURRY UP AND CLEAN IT UP!!!!!" "GEEZ!!! Okay damn!!" Botan started to clean while i went to go see what kodi and Aizakku were doing in kodis room. I looked in his room. No ine was in there. "Whatever.prob went seomewere."I said to myself. I went to my room to take a nap. When i opened it i saw my room was a GIGANTIC mess. I started to get mad. VERY mad. I looked around the room and find the two boys staring at me with my homework in Kodis hands. "What do we do..." Whispered Aizakku trying to move his mouth. "I dont know" Kodi whispered back. "ARE U COPYING MY HOMEWORK?!" I yelled at them. "Maybe..." Said kodi. Aizakku slapped Kodi in the face. "Why'd u tell her?!" "GET OUT!!!" "Sorry" the two boys said in unison.

"Great! Now have to clean all this myself."
I started cleaning my room by picking up all my papers first.

~later~

I walked to the kitchen to see burned food on the stove and the kitchen a mess with food all over the place. I slipped over a puddle of grape juice. I fell and landed on the top of Botan. "Ouch..." I said. Luckily he was in his cat form.i got up. "Who did this!?" "I dunno..." Said botan. "KODI!!!!!!!" I yelled. "WHAT?!" Kodi yelled back. "Did you do this?!" Kodi looked at me. "No." I looked at botan. He had a devilish smirk ob his cat face. "Botan. I know u did it." I said. "Like i would." "Im sure u did it u stupid cat." "Okay i did it." "WELL DONT JUST SIT THERE! CLEAN IT!!!!" "Only if u kiss me!" Botan was in his human form agian. I slapped his cute little cat face outa him. "OKAY!!! I WAS KIDDING!!!! CHILL!!" He yelled at me rubbinh his cheek. He then started to clean. "Ugh. Boys are sooo messy..." I thought to myself.