Chapter6 Our Transform

It's been an more than 2 hours since me and Kodi Been in the cell. Kodi was laying on an old bed. I just noticed theres dry blood on the floor. "Juria?" Kodi woke up. His eyes were a lavender color. "Kodi! I'm so glad your awake!" I hugged Kodi. Kodi didn't really rerembere anything. "We're are we??" "I believe we're in a dungeon. "QUIET DOWN!" Said a man in a black cape. There were more of them guarding our cell making sure we don't escape. They looked really strong but really tired. "Ash Orch!"no whispered. Ash appears in the dark corner behind the bed. The guards couldn't see him. "Ash. Can you make them fall or sleep or get poisoned or something? We need to get out of here." "Okie dokie!" It seemed ash was in a good mood. The charms are prob have a party agian...
"PoisonKemuri!" Yelled ash as a dark green smoke going everywhere making the guards get poisoned. Ash then used his strong vines and bent the bars making an exit. "Thank you ash." Ash disappear in the black dust. "Cmon Kodi!"no said. I was holding his hand as we were running. "THEY ESCAPED!" Said one of the shadow guards. "GET EM!!" Yelled another. More than 30 guards were chasing us. Once we ran outside of the dungeon it was bright and sunny. The guards stopped at the end of the tunnel. Tho, I don't think they can go in the sun. Me and Kodi were still running Kodi was behind me still holding hands. We enters a forest we stopped running. I looked behind me "I'm hu-" I saw Kodi starting at our hands. "Oh sorry. I let go of his hand." "Anyway, in hungry. Arnt you?" "Yeah..how do we get back home?" Asked Kodi. "I dunno." "LOOK! It's a little cottage! Let's go! There might be someone in there." I grabbed kodis blonde hair pulled it as I was running. "Ow! Ow! Juria!!" We stopped at the cottage I let go of kodis hair. Kodis started running his head. "That hurt!!" "Oh, sorry Kodi." I knocked on the door. The door was open I went inside. "Juria. I don't think we should go in. It might be dangerouse. Plus, it's rude to go in people's house when they not home. "I should be telling you this stuff. Whatever. Cmon Kodi." I said. We looked around. The cottage looked abounded and old. "Look! There's soup on the table!!" Said Kodi. "It looks hot." "Hey juria. It looked people been here earlier." "Your right..." In the cottage was a little rocking chair in the dark corner. "Um.. Don't you think that chair looks a bit creepy?" I asked Kodi "yeah it does.." The chair slowly stated to rock back and forth. It slowly got faster and faster. "Kodi. I think we should get out here..." "Let's go!!" Said Kodi. Me and Kodi ran out of the cottage. "I think we ran far enough." I said. "Look! The ocean!" Yelled Kodi. That's the way we came here!!" "Let's go home!" I said. "Wait....but how." The water was back up agian. It was very deep. "Let's fly! Our first time!!" But we haven't learned how to yet!" I said. "Cmon! Please!!!" "Fine okay.." "Angles Wings!" We said it at the same time. big white wings came out of our backs. All of a sudden  we changed into black clothing. But why black? I had a hoodie on I was wearing a white skirt. my Eyes turned red and and my hair is white. I have a scarf on which is covering my mouth. Kodi has a black hoodie on to with a chained neckless and a sharp blade at the end of it. Kodies eyes turned green."AWESOME!!!" Said Kodi. "Is it bad that I feel evil?"said Kodi. "I feel the same to. But we're not hehe." Kodis face turned red.it looked like he was trying to hold in a laugh or something. "Is wine thing wrong? What wrong with me?" I asked. "Your hair white!!!" He let out his laugh. "Your hair turns white to!!" I said. "But it's blonde right now.. HMPH anyway. Let's go home already!" As we were flying home it got really windy. "There's an island here! Let's take a lil brake. All this flying got me tired." Said Kodi.
"Your right" we landed on the small island. There was only sand and little plants grow if from it.
The wind started to blow really hard agian. My skirt was going up. Kodi looked at me. "Aaah! DONT LOOK AT ME!!!!" Kodi got scared and look away. The wind stopped. That was embarrassing. "I think we only transform into this... Outfit when we use our powers." Said Kodi. "I think so to."

Charming Kitty (Anime Story) On Holdजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें