Chapter3 Stupid Choices

It's been 3 and a half months since Kodis lived with me. "In so bored!" Said Kodi. "You'll still live..." I said. "Cmon lets go do something!OH! I have an idea! You know that haunted forest everyone's talking about? Let's go see it!" "HAH! No way! I'm not going there!" "Please?! Im so bored!" "Go your self!" "But everything's boring without you! Hmph!" "Fine let's go... Let's Make it quick tho." "Yay! Also your eyes turned yellow!" Yelled Kodi running out the door. "SHUTUP! And wait for me!!"

~at the forest~

"Hmm. It's a bit foggy. At least it's not raining..." I said "yeah." We kept walking and walking until we got tired. "Umm. Juria.. I think we umm. Got lost? Hehehe uuhh. Yeah..." "WHAT?! NO! WE CANT BE LOST! I CANT LIVE HERE!!!!" "Okay.. OKAY! Just calm down juria. We'll be okay. Let's find our way out." "Yeah your right hehe." "Oh look I found a path! Let's follow it!" I said. "Wait juria! You don't know we're it le-" we both gasp. We stopped at the end of a cliff. I front of us was an Abandoned village. I couldn't believe it. I fainted. Fell flat on my face. Slowly sliding off the cliff. "Juria!!!" Kodi grabbed my hand as both of was we're slowly sliding down. "Do any of my charms have wings? No, damn it.." Said Kodi. Kodis hand was hanging onto the edge of the cliff and the other on holing my hand tightly. Kodi couldn't hold on anymore and let go. "AAAAHHH!!!!!" Screamed Kodi. We both fell into a house and made a big hole in the roof. I woke up. "What h-" I was on top of Kodi as his face was turning red like a tomato we both started blushing. "Oh I'm.. Sorry Kodi. Um.were are we?" Kodi scratches the back oh his head. "Um.. I dunno." "Let's look around."said Kodi .
"KODI! LOOK!!" I yelled. Kodi ran to me as fast as he could. "What is it?!" I pointed to the corner of the dark empty room. I started shaking. I fell into kodies arms. I fainted agian. "W-w-what is that?" Kodi fainted as well.

~next day~

I woke. I don't rerembere were I was. I looked around. I saw a bright white room. In front of me was a little girl. She looked dirty. Her hair was long and grey. She was holding a dead... Dog im guessing? I saw Kodi sitting next to me. "Kodi? We're are we? Kodi?!" Kodi had a needle injected in his arm. With black liqued I didn't know what it was but I knew it had to do something with the girl. I turned to look at the girl but she wasn't there. Instead she was behind me. She injected a needle on arm. With the same liqued. I fell asleep.

~two weeks later~

I woke up. I woke up in an hospital. I looked around to find Kodi. He wasn't here. "DOC! SHES AWAKE!" Doctors ran into the room I was in. "Ah your awake I see." "We're...am...I?" I asked him. "Oh well your in the hospital of course!" "How did you find us?" "Well...a little girl told us about what happens and were you were." *gasp* "is something wrong?" The doc asked. "N-n-no everything is fine. Um.. Where is my friend?" "Oh he's in the other room next to you. He's with the little girl. He's still sleeping tho." "WHAT?!" I got up and ran to the room next to me. "There was Kodi. 2 knifes stabbed into his chest with the same needle and black liquid in injected in him. I fell to the ground and started screaming why did this happen? Why did it have to be him? Why?
"AAAAHAHHHH!" I woke up at the hospital. "Miss are you alright?!" Asked the nurse. *gasp* "calm down miss.. Deep breaths. DOC SHES AWAKE!!" The doc came in. "Ah your awake?" I stared at him. Nothing to say. I nodded my head yes. "We'll do you know what was injected into you?" Asked the doc. "Um no... What was it?" "It takes away your powers and switches it with evil powers." Said the doctor. "Powers?" I asked. "Yes. You have your own powers. You and your little friend are the only humans alive with  cat ears and powers." "How do you know this?" "I'm a wizard." He smiled. "Do you know we're my fiend is?" "Yes he's in the waiting room waiting for you." "He's recoverd?" "Yes and so are you. Just don't go that evil village agian. There are dangerous people there." "Okay. Thank you."

"Cmon Kodi let's go home now." "Okay"

"We have powers?!" Asked Kodi. "Yes. Well that's what the doc said. Let's ask our charms.." "Okay!" "Music Melody!" I yelled. "Water Nile!" Yelled Kodi. "Hello juria." "Hi melody. I have an important question."
"Hello Kodi"
"Hello Nile, I have a question. Do I..have powers?"
"Yes"
"Yes"
"REALLY?!"
"REALLY?!"
"Wow?! What powers do I have?!" I asked.
"I believe you have Taki,Crystal Spikes ,PoisonOrch, and The angles Wings.
"AWESOME!!!" I yelled.
"You have FireBreath,Vine Nekuta,FireTama,and The Angle Wings.
"HOW DO YOU KNOW?!" Me and Kodi asked at the same time.
"I dunno. Bye juria!"
I have no idea! Bye Kodi!"
"Bye!"
"Cya!"
We told each other about our powers and went to bed. I can't believe I haven't very own powers. Wow...