Chpater 13 Aizakku

"Ah. So they have powers to? This'll be fun... ThatSaid Riji. Riji and her friends were all witches. But the school didn't know anything about magic

~Next Day~

I decided to stay home today. I didn't feel like going to school. Kodi stayed with me. Me and kodi watched a movie toghter in the living room. Me and Kodi were really tired. We both fell asleep on each other leaving the tv on. Me and Kodi woke up. We looked at the tv were the Movie Credits were. "Wait a minute" I said. My head was resting on Kodis lap. Kodis face looked surprised. "Uhh...." . I got up. "Sorry, Kodi." I Turned the tv off. I looked in the fridge. I grabbed a pice of cheese and went to my bed room. "Good night." I said. He didn't reply. He fell asleep on the
floor.

~Next day~

Me and Kodi were were 10 mins late to class.
"Ah! Juria! Tell the class why your so LATE!" Said the teacher. I looked at the class I looked at the teacher. I looked at the class agian. I had a straight face. I sat down. "EH?! Juria?! Arnt you gonna tell the
Class?!" I looked at the teacher and posses him so he can leave me alone. He had no idea what happens but he seemed scared. "Uh...uh.. Um...okay class...hehe...anyway...um.."
Did I mention when I posses my eyes turn a bright purple??
~lunch time~

As me and kodi sat down to eat the group of girls sat with us. AGIAN!
They smiled  at us. "Hey Kodi.." The girls started flirting with him. Kodi looked annoyed. He didn't look at them or say hi. He just kept reading a book he had. When did he start reading? "Hey Kodi, I like your ears! Why do you have them?" Asked Riji. "None of your business." Said Kodi. "What about you? Juria?" They looked at me. I I didn't say anything.

~2 Weeks later~

A new kid has came to the school. And guess what... HE HAS CAT EARS!!!! BRUH.
His name was Aizakku Hato, I believe his eyes changed color and he had brown hair.He looked at me and kodi. Kodi was reading his book. I think turned into a book worm. "Kodi look." I tapped kodi. He wouldn't answer. "Kodi!" I tapped him harder. I guess he was to busy with his book."Kodi!" I punched him on the arm. "Ow! What?!" "Look!" Kodi saw Aizakku with the ears. "He has a charm?" Asked Kodi. "Duh."
Kodi went back to reading. "Why do you like that book so much?" "I dunno..." Imma go meet the new kid. You coming?" I said. "Sure." Me and kodi went up to Aizakku. "Hello nice to meet you! My name is Juria and this is kodi." I smiled put my hand out so he can shake it. He shoo my hand. "Nice meeting you to. My name Aizakku." His hands were really warm. Kodi kept reading his book. Kodi didn't say anything but "Hi."
"So you have a charm to?" I asked him. "Yeah... I'm not used to these ears yet.."

~Lunch~

It was lunch time and Aizakku was sitting a a table alone. I decided to sit with him. Kodi followed me keeping his eyes on the book. Kodi bumped into Riji. Kodi didn't says thing he just looked at her and walked away. "Um. Hi agian." Aizakku said. "Hi!" I smiled.