Chapter 8 Ghost Games

This is really stupid chapter but actually ran out of ideas. Hehe merp.

I'm so sorry Kodi! I didn't mean to twist your arm!" "It's fine. It wasn't your fault.." I hugged Kodi. "Let's go to the library!" I said. "But we just went!" "Please!!!" "Okay fine.." "Yay!!"

~library~

"Hey Juria. Imma be were the games and stuff are at." "Okay!"
*Kodis P.O.V*

"Hmm. This looks cool! Wait this looks even cooler! No this is the COOLEST!!!" "Ssshh!!" "Sorry." I said. "I'm getting this! Then I won't be bored at home. I got a game that looked like scary teddy bear or something like dat. There had Info on the back but who reads that stuff?! Haah!

"So kodi, what did you get?" "I get a game!! Duuuhhhh." "This is the first time u got something form the library." "Yeah..."

I put in the game as started playing it. It was awesome! Tho it involves a teddy bear using knives, violens,blood and all that other stuff to kill people. Hehehehehehehehe.
I got kinda addicted to the game. Everytime juria asked me if she wanted to do something I would say no cuz I wanted to play my game. I would never get off it. I could never sleep cuz of it.
I only take tiny naps when it takes forever to load. I haven't ate for 2 days!! My eyes were red my back hurts. But the game was so addicting!!

Juria P.O.V*

I'm kinda worried about kodi. He hasn't gone out side or ate for a while.
It was midnight and I was trying to fall asleep. But I kept hearing noises from his game. I went to go check on kodi. He was sitting in the middle of the living room in the dark. He's still playing his game. I don't understand how it's so addicting? All you do is congeal a teddy bear and kill people. "Kodi??" I tapped him on the shoulder. No answer "Kodi?" "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Kodi sounded annoyed. I was shocked. He's never spoken to me like that before. "Oh, I just came to check on you." "Well hurry up and get out of here! I'm tryna do something right now!!" "Sorry, kodi..." I went to bed thinking about him. I couldn't get him off my mind. I was really worried about him. I heard him get up to go to the bathroom. I went to go take a look at the game. I gave it a try. It didn't seem that fun. Of course not. How is it so addicting?

 How is it so addicting?

It was boring. I read the back of the box it came in. "Ghost? Possessed? What is all this?" I heard him get out of the bathroom. I didn't have time to run back to my room. He's grumpy right now. I didn't want to make him feel worse. So I hid behind the couch. Watching him play.
My hair was in my face so I tried to move it without making a tiny peep. His cat ears can hear very well. I accidentally touched the couch. He turned and looked around. I think he herd it. I noticed when he turned around his eyes were a demon red. He got up. He looked behind the couch with his red eyes. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He yelled at me as if he were mad at me. I think he was.
"I..um.." Kodi punched me in the eye.
"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yelled at him. I ran to my room."brat." Mumbled Kodi. I think the game got into him...
I started crying in the corner of my room. One hand on eye. I decided to leave this place until kodi snapped out of his game stuff. I packed some clothes. And money. I didn't want to do dis but I didn't want to live with someone like dis. I put my hoodie on and jumped out the window landing on my feet. I didn't know we're to go after that. I started tearing. I looked at an old shattered mirror in the ally way. My eye was black. I was tired. It was cold. I don't know we're to go...
As I was waking I enter another alley way. I saw a group of men. "Hah! What up with your head?!" Said a strong one with big arms. He pointed at my ears. "What's up with your face" the group of men looked like they were about 30 or something but they looked strong. "What did you say?! Get her!" Said the man. They threw me to the ground.they started punching me and kicking me. I rolled up into a ball trying to cover myself. They then ran away. I was to hurt and tired to use my powers. Melody said I can't use my powers when I don't have energy. Nor my charm. I don't know why but, yeah...

Kodis P.O.V

I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I feel like I just did some thing wrong. Something feels....missing. Whatever. I continued to play my game. Why do I like this so much?? How did I get addicted??
Something's wrong with me... I don't know what.

Juria P.O.V
I got up. I was beaten. My leg hurt. I had to drag it. While i was walking I found a place place to sleep. On a rock... Just perfect.