Chapter 16 Botan

"Wait, so if our eye color change will yours change?" I asked. "Yes!" Kodi scratched the back of his head. "I'm confused. How are you a magical cat?" Asked Kodi. "I'm just magical. Ya know?" "Prove it!" Said kodi.
"Okay." Said Botan. Botan concentrated on Kodi. "Uuh, why you looking at me?" Asked kodi. The cat didn't reply. Then all of a sudden Kodis pajamas disappeared. He had on A underwear with Kawaii Dinosaurs on them. I tried to hold in my laugh and tried not to stare at the same time. Botan was laughing his whiskers off. Kodis face turned red and he ran off to his room embarrassed. Botan started licking his paw. "Imma boss." Said Botan acting all cool and stuff. I wondered what happens if I messed with him. "I still don't believe you have powers Botan." "I'l prove it once agian." Botan started hard at me. All of a sudden my Pajamas came off. "Aaaah!" I screamed trying to cover myself. "YOU PERV!" I yelled at him. "Imma boss." Said Botan agian. I put clothes back on. "What power is that?" I asked. "I dunno. Just a power I guess. But it makes things disappear. "Is that the only power you have?" " no, I can fly, I can heal...teleport and give my power to others.that's all." Botan smiled. "I'm going to bed." I said. Botan left my room and went to go sleep with Kodi.

"Kodi, do you want to go grocery shopping with me?"  I asked. "Nah.." "I'll go..." Said Botan. "Uuh..okay." Me and Bogan arrived at the store. We went inside. Botan disappeard. "Botan? We're did ya go?!" I asked. "Ssh! They don't allow animals in here so I turned invisible. Sorry  I forgot to tell u about his power. Heh." "Oh it's fine"all of a sudden things stared disappearing. "Uuhh..Botan what are you doing?" I asked. "Ssshh. I need to concentrate."

Kodies P.O.V

I was relaxing on the couch until grocerys appears on the table. "What the..." I said.
"We're home!!!" Yelled juria smiling waving at me. "Juria! We're did this stuff come from?! And it's not cheese!" I was happy there wasn't any cheese. "Well Botan told me he had powers and used them to turn the grocerys invisible and teleport them here!" "U HAVE POWERS?' HOW AWESOME-ER CAN YOU GET?!" I yelled.

Jurias P.O.V

It was night time and everyone was in the living room. "Hey Botan, didn't you say you can lend your powers to others?" I asked. "Yes why?" "Well, if you do, will you still have that power?" "Yes." "GIMME! I WANT UR POWER!!!" Yelled Kodi. "Okie!" Botan smiled. He gave both of us invisblity, teleportation. And that all. As he gave it to us, a purple flowing light was shining out of us. "There you go! You have it now. I'm gonna go to sleep now. Bye!"