Dead!

Dead! I'm dead! I can't believe it! I'm actually dead!

Should- should I be happy, or sad or... none of that matters now. I'm dead!

The- the doctor and his nurses, they've... they've disolved into the floor!

But... I'm still dead!

Oh god I didn't think the day would come this soon! This is chaos!

Everything's happening so fast... I can feel the frigid air swirling around my like a whirlwind of confusion and anxiety.

What- what's this... theres... theres a float sailing towards me, just off the horizon.

Its black and white and... OHMYGOD EVERYTHING HERE IS GRAYSCALE- but the float, it seems to defy the other blacks and whites and grays and be this infinite black and ultimate white and soulless gray.

The text on the drums and the sign hovering above the float both say 'The Black Parade' in large, crooked letters. But they're... backwards? Huh.

The float inched closer and closer and closer, it was almost five feet in front of me befofe it stopped moving.

"I see there's a new recruit. Heart stopped beating, eh? Join the club, girl." Laughed the white haired man who stood in the front of the float.

I nervously laughed with him, until he crouched down, placing his right hand on the edge of the float and hopping down.

"Now, who're you, little girl?" He asked, inches away from my face.

"I- my n-" I was cut short by his yanking of my wrist. He lifted it up, directly in front of his eyes, examining the paper bracelet from the hospital.

"She Thantos? What kind of name is She, She?" He read aloud.

"M-my parents were expecting a boy, and they had planned all these boy names. Things like Mortimer and Hero and Perri. They hadn't thought of any girl names and just decided to call me She at last minute."

"Huh." The white haired man heeded. "Well keep that name close, She, so many'f us have lost ours. You dont want to forget yours." Forget your name? How does someone do such a thing? "Well name or no name, you're one of us, She. You're dead! We're dead! We fit like pieces of a puzzle. Now, follow me. This'll be the biggest adventure of your life..." He giggled. "If you had one anymore."

The white haired man jumped back on to his platform on the float, then stretching his hand out, waiting me to board with him.