Teenagers

A horn blared continuosly throughout the complex. The ear-piercing noise swam through the flaps of the tent, waking Paxton and I up.
While I was tremendously alarmed, Paxton seemed to have awoken as this was an every day event.
"Ooh, assembly." She hopped out of bed and trotted over to my area on the floor, horn still screaming as she reached for my hand. "Now get up, lazy-bum. Rattie won't shut up until everyone's reached the assembly hall."
I stood up, her hand in mine, as I wiped off my skirt. "Rattie?"
"She's this little girl that marches in the parade, she has this weird gift that when she screams she can make it sound like different stuff. A whining cat, nails on a chalkboard, dry horse hairs on the low string of an out of tune violin, you name it. Today's is a military camp horn." I nodded, following Paxton to the exit. "Look alive, sunshine." She smirked, sailing out.

Just as Paxton and I marched into the large tent, the wailing of the horn stopped. Everyone began to clap. I drew my eyes to a little girl at the front of the room, bowing as she locked her jaw back into place, cracked her neck and shoulders, and waited for her long sharp teeth to sink back into her gums. Rattie.
"Rattie, everyone!" The man with bones on his gloves stepped on stage, gesturing at Rattie. He cleared his throat and began to speak. "Okay, so as you know, being Father Bones, or Bones, whichever, I do love me some skeletons. And I'm always happy to have more skeletons marching in the parade with me, give or take a bit of flesh," He smiled. "No, that wasn't funny. Nevermind. Point is, I'm always happy to march. I'm always more than happy to march. And we can't exactly march if there's no one to march to, am I right" The crowd cheered. "Well, Master Gee over here found a way to keep us marching for all eternity!" The crowd roared, now, watching Gee stride in to the stage.
"Father Bones is correct, I have found a solution to your troubles, your worries, your anxieties. We may be dead, but we will never die, believers never die. With the help of some brave volunteers, I discovered a way to keep us marching on forever. We applied a sort of... death-after-death to their souls, like those who misbehave in the parade, but reverse. We gave these warriors another shot at life, and when their time comes to die once more, we'll march up and down our parade path and gain a new member! This will not only conserve space in our parade, but it will keep us busy, for eternity!" He laughed, clapping his hands together, followed by the crowd cheering wildly. "Volunteers, take the stage!"
Twenty young men and women hopped up to center stage. "Say hello to our lovely volunteers! Now you may not recognize them, I had to youthenize them a bit, keep them young enough to live strongly. But yes! Our volunteers!"
His hand shot up in the direction of the 'volunteers'.
The familiar glimmering smoke took form of letters above their heads, then words, shaping themselves into names.
Pyra- wore her hair in a messy, ratty ponytail, with lots of eyeliner, and a tattered dress that seemed to have been burnt in several places.
Missile- had a dark pixie cut, with a bleached stripe on her fringe, leaving her outfit to be high waisted shorts with a black vest, housing nothing underneath.
Mallet- a muscular teenage boy with a bulky body that was covered with a dark silk suit, thin white stripes complimenting the design.
Luna- another girl with white hair tied back in a tight bun, gray sticks poking out the back. Her body was draped in a shiny fabric, chin-to-toe, making up everything from her collar to those waist-drape-things.
Tona- looked very Italian, dark hair, olive skin, thick eyebrows. A leather jacket, with no shirt underneath, and dark jeans followed, examining him farther.
Kozza- a thin boy, light, shaggy and messy hair. His uniform looked like any other marching uniform, but the ends of his sleeves, coat, and pants were torn.
Pause- another boy, white tuxedo with a black bowtie, and a tall pipe hat with pause symbols scattered along the fabric.
Bee- a short, thin girl with a black bob. She wore a lacy bra/sports bra and striped skirt then draped down to her mid-thigh.
Støv- a tall, curvy girl with long, thin, light hair. She wore black bondage pants with a black tanktop and fishnet cover-up.
Crescendo- very scrawny boy, but with delicate and intricate fingers, I can tell. He was, yet, another boy in a tux. His was white, with a black bowtie and gray patches on his knees, elbows, and shoulders.
Häst- a boy with long dark hair, in a long, dark trench coat, with long thin legs in long dark pants.
Fox- an extremely thin girl, at a just-above-average height. Her air hung just past her shoulder blades, and grew curlier and wavier the farther down you went. Her nose was small, her eyes large, had a fairly decent chin, and wore a mid-thigh length dress with bracelets up and down her arms.
Woe- Woe looked to be twenty-or-so, dressed for a funeral. Half of her head was bleached, while the other was dyed black, and pulled up in reckless pigtails.
Ani- a swedish-looking girl, piercings up and down her ears, nose, and lower lip. She had a veil that stretched down to her nose, and what resembled a black, lace-y one-piece swim suit, with fishnet stockings running up and down her thin legs.
Sov- a boy with sharp, hardened features and a cold glint in his eyes. He wore a large, thick coat that reached his boot-covered feet, a hat that tightened around his neck and shielded his ears, and a pair of thin fingerless gloves. Upon further inspection, all of his fingers appeared to be frostbitten.
Rose- another woman, looked to be about 15 or so, wore a mexican style fiesta dress, but more shredded, and coarse cross-stitch fabric draped across the bottom half.
Kysse- another man in a tuxedo-like suit and top hat, yet his held a white rose on breast. Slightly muscular, just enough to be found mildly attractuve, stereotypical superhero mask that covered the area around his eyes.
Paz- a pale boy with light, pastel hair, who wore a lighly tattered leather jacket with patches all along the breast, some peace signs, logos, band names etc.
Kara- a very short girl, seemed to be of spanish descent, her face seemed completely average, except the long, thin scar that scratched across her left eye. She had on a black pencil skirt, and gray cropped, camo' jacket with chains drooping across the center zipper.
Ossa- a girl who looked to be a about sixteen, clothed in a form-fitting dress which appeared to be made of faux animal fur. She wore a pair of paw-shaped gloves on her hands, and a hat with bear ears was perched atop her head