Miraculous |Tamaki {OHSHC}

___________________________________

"Trust me, {Name}, you're gonna love the host club!" Your best friend,(Friend) said while dragging you by the arm. She was obsessed with the school's host club and spent her free hour there almost every single day. She had offered to bring you numerous times but you declined because you wanted to study during the free hour. After many times of begging, and since you were all caught up, she had finally persuaded you to come.

"I guess it will be nice to make some new friends" you said trying to find an upside to the situation. You had always dreamed of taking over your families company one day and you knew that the only way to do that is to prove your responsibility. In turn you had to make sure you had outstanding grades."Thats the spirit!I was getting a little worried that you never have fun. You're always studying." 

"I'm sorry.I promise I will spend a little more time with you." you said smiling. "Sounds great. It looks like we're here!"

You looked up to see a huge door and above it, a sign that read 'Music Room 3'.(Friend) opened the door with a grin and lead you inside.

There were many people all gathered in the room socializing over tea or on sofa's .You noticed that the girl to boy ratio in the room was very uneven.

"I'm going to go over by the twins. You talk to Kyoya and request one of the hosts .Bye!"(Friend) quickly said and bolted off in a different direction.

A tall man with glasses and a black notebook came over to you."Welcome to the Host Club.My name is Kyoya, the clubs manager. May I ask, Is this your first time visiting us?" 

"Yes it is" You said with a smile. You always tried to smile to everyone you met. Your mom always told you: 'Always smile.You never know who's day will be made with it.'

"Many first timers request Tamaki. And it seems he's pretty unoccupied. Would that he fine with you?" He said pushing up his glasses.

"Sure!" Kyoya looked over to a tall blond boy who was talking with a shorter brunet boy. "Tamaki,You've been requested!" No sooner than that, the boy with the golden locks strutted over.

~Tamaki's POV~

Walking over to Kyoya I looked to the girl who had requested me. Then it seemed that time stood still, allowing me to gaze at her.

She had a cute round face and beautiful (e/c) eyes .With (h/l) (h/c) hair that seemed to frame her face. Her smile was so radiant, it mirrored pure joy. I noticed she was a little chubby but it only added to her beauty.

"Tamaki, are you okay?" Kyoya called out. I then realized that I was staring at the girl and shook my head, looking down to cover the fact that I was blushing. "Yeah I'm fine." I looked back to the girl and smiled. "Sorry about that. Welcome to the host club. My name is Tamaki. Might I ask yours?"She giggled causing a heavenly sound to escape her lips. Her laugh was like music that floated in the air.

"My name is {Name}" 

{Name}. What a wonderful name to describe such a beautiful creature. I could already tell I was about to fall in love with this miraculous girl. And I decided to take every willing step till I become utterly enamored.

~Normal POV~

Over the next few weeks you visited the host club more often. You spent a lot of time with Tamaki. He always seemed so nice to you and he would make you laugh with his tales of the adventures he's had with the host club.

You had shamelessly fallen in love with him. You knew that there was no chance he saw you that way. After all, who would fall with someone like you when there are so many better and skinnier girls at school? But a little part of you had a glimmer of hope that he might feel the same way. Nonetheless you enjoyed every moment you talked to him.

"{Name} may I please talk to you after school?" Tamaki asked you one day after free hour had passed. You agreed but you were nervous as to what he was going to talk about. Was he going tell you that it was so obvious that you liked him and reject you?

You met Tamaki in the third music room after school that day. and he sat you both on one of the sofas. "So what did you want to talk about, Tamaki?" You asked swinging your legs playfully and looking down at the ground smiling.

 "I love you"

You looked up at him, frozen in disbelief

"I'm in love everything about you. Whenever you smile I fall deeper in love with you more and more. You're always so happy and just hearing your name makes my heart pound. When I think of you I start smiling like an idiot. What I'm trying to say is that if I didn't tell you this sooner I would've gone crazy."

You stared at Tamaki in disbelief. "You're joking right? I thought you were better than to play with me like that" Your eyes grew watery, threatening to spill tears. He grabbed your hands and stared into your (e/c) orbs. 

"I'm not joking,{Name}.I'm madly in love with you. You are unlike any girl in this entire world. I love you just the way you are. Please don't think any other way about yourself. I really truly love you."

You put a hand on his cheek."I love you too." You smiled the same smile he fell for the first time he laid his eyes upon you. Tamaki wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you into a a warm and tight embrace, resting his head above yours."I knew it. You're so soft." You giggled and nuzzled into his chest."I love you, Tamaki"

Needless to say you were thankful that your friend took you to the host club that day.

___________________________________

So what did you think?Did I do good? 

PS:Check out this HAWT pic of Haruhi I found :P

Lookin Fab Haruhi :3