Bliss|Usagi{Sailor Moon}

requested by @Xxx_Bill-Cipher_Xxx

!!in this story the reader is a transgender male!!

Although I consider myself an ally of the LGBTQ+ community there might be some things I do not know. If  I made any mistakes please notify me in a respectful manner an know that it was not my intention to offend anyone.

also if there are any transphobic comments I'm going to be hella pissed

_____________________________

{Name}'s {eye color} eyes rested on the television as he watched the main character prepare for an adventure. He pressed his face into the bottom of the couch while his legs were in his girlfriend, Usagi's lap. She watched intensely at the movie as her hands rubbed over his stomach in circles.

Usagi paused for a moment to look at her boyfriend and ask "Do you need me to go a little lower? Need to change your pad? A kiss just for the hell of it?" {Name} giggled slightly, a light blush coated his cheeks. "I'll take that kiss, thanks" he said with a grin. Usagi giggled and leaned down to press a soft kiss on his lips.

Ever since {Name} came out as transgender several months ago he was greeted with support from all his family and friends. He was relieved that he did not have to pretend to be something he wasn't. Though that didn't change the fact that he was still in the same body he was born with and he still had the same body functions as any female would. And he still got periods : the thing everybody with a uterus dreaded.

Luckily, {Name} had Usagi who would absolutely spoil him rotten at this time. And {Name} would do the same when her time came. It was their little tradition to cuddle up with each other with some snacks and watch a Ghibli film whenever one of the two had their time of the month.

Usagi smiled sweetly into the kiss and separated to look into her boyfriends gorgeous {eye color eyes}. {Name} stared back into her beautiful blue eyes. It was like he was in a trance an staring out into the sea. All of a sudden, Usagi stifled a a giggle but it was too hard to keep it in. She burst out laughing while {Name} had a look of confusion. He adored the sound of her laugh and was powered renderless by the musical sound of joy that escaped her lips.

"What are you laughing at, Bunhead?" He teased while Usagi tried to calm down. She turned to him and wiped a tear of joy away. "I'm just so in love with you, I'm so goddamned happy I'm with you." She tucked a stray piece of her golden hair behind her ear.

{Name} smiled as well. "I am too, I'm probably the luckiest guy alive to have someone like you in my life." He tried to fight the urge to hug his stomach but the pain was too immense.

Usagi gasped and looked at him with worry. "I'm so sorry !I forgot about rubbing your tummy!!" She leaned down and pressed a feather like kiss to {Names} chubby belly. She smothered it in kisses, giving one to each and every stretch mark that trailed up his stomach. "Please forgive me , Tum!!" She said to his pudge.

{Name} smiled and giggled. "I think Tum forgives you." They both laughed even harder, as if all the cares of the world had washed away.

The two continued to just exchange looks of love with each other like time was stopped. They both were aware that the movie had long since ended but neither of them wanted to leave.

Was this what true bliss felt like?
_____________________________
(vvv sorry this was short and bad aaaaa)

Here's to hoping all you trans boys have someone awesome to help you through your period <3