Colorful |Cheslock {Kuroshitsuji}

The image option at the top is being hecking stupid

If u don't know this guy he's from the manga during the Weston College arc

requested by @HellOverLord {<----awesome person yo} prepare for disappointment

I was stressed and u can probably tell just by reading sory

______________________________________________________

{Name} silently played with the hem of her dress as she leaned against the wall. She kept her eyes glued to the ground as many boys and girls socialized and danced around the enormous ballroom. Tonight was the annual Winter's Ball held by the Everton Preparatory School for girls. On this night the boys from Weston College would be invited to the campus for a glamorous party. There were long tables on both sides of the room caked with some of the most expensive and tasty food money could buy. The ballroom was decorated and cleaned to pristine condition and at the end of the room was an orchestra band playing some of the loveliest music.

{Name} would often hear the girls of the school gushing about meeting handsome boys on the night. Sometimes she too would find herself fantasizing about meeting her true love but she would always shake it off at the thought.

Glancing up at her surroundings her eyes locked on a young man leaning against the wall across the room. The first thing that screamed for her attention was his wild hair and even wilder eyes. On his right side of his face was what looked to be a scar. To her it seemed to make him look like a porcelain doll that had been broken and glued together again.

Her mind went blank. Her heart was now racing and she was holding her breath ,yet she didn't seem to notice. What she did notice was that, for some reason, now that she was looking at him the world seemed a bit more. . .colorful.

His violet eyes found {Name}'s direction and she immediately looked down once more. Thinking the coast was clear she stole a glance, only to be caught red handed. Violet and {eye color} orbs clashed. Time appeared to freeze. When the world started moving again the only thing she saw was that he was coming towards her. There was no going back. She couldn't just look down and pretend she didn't notice. In fact her whole body was frozen and she couldn't even move her head. All she could do was panic.

Suddenly her attention was whisked away from the wild haired man. Someone appeared by her side and rested his elbow on the side of the wall. A boy with curly blond locks and sparkly eyes had started to speak.

"I find it hard to believe that no ones asked a pretty girl like you to dance yet~" The boy said with a smirk plastered on his face. She turned her body to face him, still clearly tense. She had no idea what to do. This had never happened to her before. Most people would take one look at her body type and check her off of the list of possible love interest. But now all of a sudden this boy was flirting with her.

She had an askance look on her face and started fidgeting with her hands. "U-um well-" He roughly grabbed her soft hand. "Would you like to?" He said getting awfully to close to her. "No t-thank you." she yelped with a trembling voice.

Before the blond could do anything more the hand was torn from hers. "Thats enough out of you, Cole" a clearly irritated voice cut in. The boy who {Name} assumed to be 'Cole' stomped off muttering. "Bloody prefects always ruining my fun."

{Name} turned to look at her hero only to find that it was the same young man with the wild bleached hair. He looked to be furious and was gritting his teeth. "I seriously wish that guy would die in a pit." he mumbled in a low growl.

The girl immediately bowed yelping a "Thank you!" He was shocked by this sudden action and his cheeks were set a blaze. When she looked back up at him with glimmering {eye color} eyes the fire grew.

"I just wanted to get on Coles bad side!" He defended looking away. "Is there something I could do to show my gratitude?" His eyes darted down and while he scratched his neck. He slowly brought his amethyst orbs back to hers. "I guess... we could dance or something." He suggested. {Name} smiled and nodded. They walked towards the middle of the room where all the other couples were dancing. Placing a hand on her waist he gulped. It was softer than he expected.

As they whirled around the room they both decided that they had already fallen in love with the person in front of them.

"I never got your name. I'm Cheslock."

She let out a radiant grin.

"{Name}"

______________________________________

NEW GAME: Spot the hamilton references

winner gets sum hugs an smorches frum me

(haha jk u get thos nyway)

kcyaluvyabai ....φ (◡≦)