Radiant | Rin Matsuoka {Free!} part 1

Haiiii!!(❁'◡'❁) sorry I haven't updated in a while ...I had horrible writers block

this one was requested by  _4QU4R1U5_

alltho idk if they meant Rin Okumura..).If you want Rin Okumura comment below!Cus I'd love to do him.{Possible Yukio chapter in the future too????}

___________________________________________________

Tonight was a night {Name} was most excited for.It was night of the Natsu Matsuri summer festival .She had worn your special {favorite color} yukata just for the occasion and even put on a little bit of make up.

Clogging her way through the crowds of people she spotted a certain crimson haired boy that she adored so much sitting on a bench.She was about to call out to him when she noticed a few girls out of the corner of her eye.They were eyeing Rin like hawks."Hey that guy is really hot."  "Do you think he's single?" They giggled.{Name}'s radiant smile faded into a dull frown.Those girls were so pretty and ,more importantly skinny.{Name} had always disliked her body.She was short and chubby while everyone around her was tall and thin.It wasn't like she was a complete 'whale' but she definitely wasn't as thin as most girls in magazines were expected to be.

Once he spotted her he instantly let out one of his signature toothy grins that would make her cheeks flush. "Hey {Name}!" He called out. She walked over to him with a smile."Hi Rin." She beamed looking up at him .Rin was significantly taller than {Name} and liked to tease her a lot saying it was 'cute'. She'd always puff out her pink cheeks when he did that.

{Name} looked around surprised."Hey,where's everyone else?" Rin chuckled nervously."Well...they all backed out last minute saying they were busy." She tilted her head to the side. "Thats odd...they would've texted me or something."  Rin scratched the back of his neck.  "Anyway why don't we go explore the festival ?We can still have fun just the two of us ,right?" Smiling,{Name} nodded and grabbed his hand. "Lets go!"

Rin blushed at the contact but still followed.Rin stared at the pair of hands that were now intertwined. He noticed the softness and delicacy of {Names} fingers that held firmly onto his hand.He felt a current of electricity crawl up through his arm and swim all over his body leaving tingles.His ears and face flushed pink.Why did he always feel this way when he was around her?Just thinking about {Name} made all sorts of emotions flood through him.Admiration,Infatuation Protectiveness, a growing need to be near her .These feelings conflated and mixed inside him and made his heart swell.He didn't exactly know what {Name} had done to him but he had a pretty good idea.

"Let's play some games!" {Name} chimed pointing to the many booths set up with games that were typically held at festivals. Rin's eyes instantly darted towards the booth with a little boy holding a toy rifle an trying to shoot a stuffed animal down from the shelves that held many prizes.The boy gave up and walked away with his mother.Rins ears perked up and he instantly zoomed over to the shooting game booth with {Name}'s trailing behind and her hand still latched onto his."H-Hey Rin slow down!"

"One please." Rin asked the man at the booth handing him a ¥100 bill.Gun in his hands,he instantly spotted a package with a beautiful flower hairpin inside.'This'll be perfect for {Name}' he thought.With complete and utter focus he shot down the package with the one cork bullet he had.{Name} awed at Rin's triumph.'He's so cool!' she confessed in her mind.

Rin smiled a toothy grin and immediately held out the package to the wide eyed girl behind him.She gazed at the package made with transparent plastic making her able to see the flower hairpin inside.She could feel her face growing very warm.Hesitantly {Name} reached for package.Box in her hands she gazed up at the grinning boy who was smiling like an idiot."Well,what are you waiting for?Put it on!"He said chuckling.{Name}'s lips curled into the most radiant smile,immediately making Rin's heart race.

{A/N if you can't already tell ,radiant is mah favorite word :P}

Opening the plastic box and taking out the pin her smile grew more beautiful each second."I'll help you put it on."Rin smirked and took the flower pin from her hand.Pulling her soft locks into an updo and using the flower to hold it in place, he smiled at his work.Raising a hand to touch her hair {Name} was surprised that Rin was able to do hair. "Where did you learn how to do this."She asked. "When you grow up with a little sister,you pick up a few things."The maroon haired boy winked followed by a giggle from {Name}.

The two walked to a bench where they sat and talked about endless nothings then {Name}'s stomach growled.She was very embarrassed but then Rin's stomach made a similar sound."I'll go get us some food." The girl smiled."Okay.I'll be here." And with that Rin walked off.

{Name} sat on the bench daydreaming when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Well ,well ,well...What do we have here?"

{A/N Part 2 coming soon (*^ワ^*)Heheheehe Im so evil( •̀ω•́)}