Not your kink | Rin Okumura {Ao no Exorcist}

*Insert lame overused excuse that pretty much every writer uses when they don't update  for a million years*

Hoo Hoo Hoo!

...

does anyone get that reference ?

no...?

okay...

(Being sick gives you a lot of time to read homestuck)

________________________________

Rin laced his fingers with the soft hand in his. That hand belonging to a certain girl walking beside him. Her {eye color} eyes darted all around from signs and shops to the gorgeous blue sky in amazement, but his eyes stayed on one spot: her.

She whipped her head around making her soft {hair color} locks fly.Her eyes were sparkling and the warm sun made her rosy cheeks glow. "Isn't this part of town amazing, Rin?" He was still in a daze but he managed to reply, "Yeah...it really is huh?"

{Name} nodded with a 'mmhm!' and a grin. Her eyes instantly landed on a nearby park."Lets go there!" She said bolting off with her hand still firmly latched to Rin's. "Woah,Hold on!" He tried to exclaim but she had already set her sights set on a pair of swings.

{Name} was usually a slow runner but when she had the right motivation,in this case the swings,she could run faster than anyone Rin knew.By the time they had ran across the park to the swing set,They were both breathing heavily but {Name} thought it was worth it.Sometimes running could be fun.

"Push me ,Rin!" {Name} said hopping onto a swing. "Alright,alright...1..."He readied, gripping the chains and running backward and then forward. "...2..." he said doing it again,a devilish smirk plastered onto his face. "3!!!" And with that {Name} was sent swinging upwards.She let out a scream that blended into laughter. A sound that became familiar to Rin but he never tired of hearing that wonderful music escape her lips.

This continued, switching the roles of pushee and pusher, until they were just about worn out. Rin's eyes landed on an ice cream shop just across the street. "I'm gonna go get some ice cream, stay here okay?" "Kay~" The {hair colored}-haired girl chimed plopping down on a bench. 

{Name} sighed happily and looked over at the sky that was starting to fade into pink.Her daydreaming was interrupted by a voice. "Weell hello there little lady~" She whipped her head around to see a man who was staring at her creepily. "Um..Hello" she said with a nervous smile. "Y'know...I do like my women with a little meat on her bones..and they got...better..." his eyes trailed down to her chest. "assets." 

{Name} was petrified. Nothing like this had ever happened before and she was scared that he might do something she didn't want. "U-um...If you don't mind I'd like you to leave me alone." Her eyebrows were furrowed and she was balancing a tightrope between terrified and enraged.

The man completely ignored her request and grabbed her arm. "C'mon I can show you a good tiiiiime." {Name} tried to pull her hand away but he had tight grip that was starting to dig into her wrist. "Your arms are so soft and squishy like a teddy bear~" He squeezed her arm making her breath hitch.

Suddenly the man was tore away from her and slammed to the ground. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't touch my girlfriend or anyone who doesn't give your their consent." Rin practically growled spitting venom in every word. "My girlfriends body is not your kink nor is anyone who has a body similar to hers." Rin was so infuriated that his bright blue flames had begun to burst off his body. He sent a punch to the man square in the jaw and he was about to throw another before {Name} hugged his arm tightly"Rin Stop!!Just save him for the police."Hearing her melodic voice had calmed Rin down and soothed his anger.

After the authorities had taken care of the harasser the two had returned safely home. Somehow {Name} had surprisingly stayed calm through the whole aftermath compared to Rin. He was still shaken up about the whole situation. She was just glad that it was over and that she was safe in his arms. 

As they laid in their bed for the night he hugged her plush waist and whispered "I won't ever let anyone disrespect you that way again...I promise {Name}" "Deal" She agreed locking her pinky with his. "I'm madly in love with you ,{Name} {Last Name}." She just smiled and placed a feather like kiss on his forehead.

"As am I ,Rin Okumura."

________________________________

Heey guess what I'm not dead (Yaaaaaay) I've just been really unmotivated to write (not so much yaaaaaay)

As you know my main book is the 'Chubby ReaderXAnime' but I'm kinda running out of ideas plot-wise.Everything is pretty much the same:

*reader hates body and is sad* *character loves reader* *reader no more sad* *the end*

SOOOOoooooOOOOo I kinda need some help from YOUUU!If you could comment message me some prompts ,plots and other things that would be EXTREMELY helpful.I will be sure to credit whoever gave me the prompt.The quicker someone gives me prompts the quicker I can update the book aND EVERY ONE GETS HAPPY Yaaaaaay!

EX: Reader has a cute butt.Character can't resist the temptation to touch said butt.Reader blushes desu~ THE END {Yes I am going to use this prompt but idk what character yet}

PS: Your really rad

PPS: I wuv u (๑°꒵°๑)・*♡

kcyaluvyabai :3