A Night out

Troye's P.O.V

Her slender hand shot through the almost closed door and with a beep they opened up again. Shit! I considered making a run for it, better her be confused than find out the truth but, before i had the chance, her arms were around my neck in a friendly hug and the elevator doors were closing again. 

"How have you been? How did the meet and greet go?" She asked, her pearly white teeth brighter than usual against her dark lipstick. So much had happened since the meet and greet i could hardly remember it,

"It was good," I stammered whilst pressing my hands closer to the box and praying she would notice my arms. Unfortunatly, the movement caught her eye and suddenly her hands were fluttering gently over the letters, skimming the paper as her large eyes looked up at me. 

"Are there your letters? How sweet and there are so many of them! You're fans really love you" I laughed internally as she said this. How could any one love me? I quickly glanced at the light just above the doors. 1 floor to go, I could do this, I could get away with it. Suddenly I heard Zoe gasp and my heart with dread as her perfect nails reached towars my blood soaked arm.

Tyler's P.O.V

My legs shook as I forced them to walk towards the deep blue door. I had told Mamrie and Grace I had to run an errand and, after a twenty minute drive, here i was. My hand reached out at grasped the cold door nob but i could not turn it. What was i doing? I had to go in, I had to do this. If I didn't it was all over. My family and friends would never forgive me. With a final breath i turned the handle and stepped inside. As usual it was dark and cold, but i had been here long enough to expect this and know where to go. Quickly, i made my way to his favourite bedroom and stepped along the soft carpet to the double bed. Burma, that's what his note had said. My fingers shook violently as i undid the buttons on my shirt and shrugged it off. I closed my eyes as slipped out of my jeans. No going back. Before long i was completely naked and lying on top of the bed. It was freezing but i knew from experience that if i got under tha covers he would punish me. A single tear slid down my cold cheek as i heard the front door open.

Authors note:

I am so sorry, i didn't think anyone read this so it wouldn't matter if I didn't update it. Thank you for all the supportive comments. I'll upload much more frequently from now on.

xx