Chapter 1.

~September 4, at Local Hospital~

I'm sitting right now at one of the seats at the lobby of this hospital, I can't believe that I'm here, I'm back, we're back! It's been about three months since we got lost, I thought I'll never see my parents again or anyone, I thought, that was it. I heard a familiar voices coming over interrupting my thoughts, My mom, dad, and my younger sister even my boyfriend and also my aunt Julia!

"Ohh dear, are you okay?" my father rushed as he hugged me very tight, he never did that before!

"I'm fine dad" I said as I pulled over with a grin covering my face. when I saw my mom coming over with tears mixed with mascara falling over her cheeks, I never seen my mom crying before.

"Oh my goodness Aly honey, I thought I'll never see you again" she hugged me & kissed me in my forehead, "I really missed you baby" she said, still crying and hugging me.

When she pulled over I hugged my aunt who was standing next to her "Heyy Aly are you okay? do you need a doctor to check up on you?" she said as she gave me a warm hug rubbing my back slowly, this time I was the one who's crying.

"I'm fine really Aunt Juils I'm just.." I whipped the tears from my eyes swallowing my throat "I missed you guys" I put on a smile when Tommy came and gave me his usual hug and a kiss on my forehead & my cheek.

"I missed you baby, so much" he gave another kiss on the forehead rubbing my cheeks.

"I missed you too Tommy" I hugged him again just before my sister Spencer latterly jumped on me and shouted.

"Oh my Godd sis!! what happened?!! I missed you so much! I missed every freakin thing about you!!!!"

"I miss you too Spence but please let go of me your killing me!!" I said as I tried to breath.

"Ohh sorry!"she said as she pulled back.

"Aly honey, where's the boy who was with you?! They told me that they found you with a boy" my dad suddenly said.

"Ahmm, well he's at the doctor's, they're just checking up on him" i said back, bringing Eric up gives me chills and butterflies in my stomach!.

"Where did Aunt Julis go?" i asked trying to change the subject.

"I think she went to thank the man who saved you and invite him for dinner" my sister answered. and why they're inviting that man instead of inviting Eric who was there for me. the whole time I thought to myself, when suddenly I heard my mom crying again, oh god!.

"Mom, c'mon!! I'm really fine!! in fact I'm better than fine!! I'm beyond fine!" I said to her as I held up her hand with mine.

"I'm sorry baby, I just thought that I lost you!!" she said.

"Mom! I'm here you don't have to worry anymore" i said with a serious look on my face.

"Well then let's go back to the beach house, look at you Ali you surly need a shower" my mom said finally stopped crying, wait?! do I smell that bad! oh god mother! really?!! now!.

"Wait?! what about Eric?!" I just remembered!.

"What about him?!" Tommy said with a confusing look.

"Aaa,, I just want to make sure that he'll be fine!" i said to him actually I have no idea what to do in this whole messed up situation! oh god please help me.

"He'll be fine, you can see him later, but now we should really get going" my dad said.

"No, no I'm not leaving without checking up on him!!' i said back to my dad.

"Ok, don't be late, we will be at the car waiting" my dad finally gave up so easily!.

"I'm coming with you" Tommy said as he walked beside me, grabbing my hand & kissing it, I nod back to him.

as we reached Eric's room I hopped this wouldn't go awkward, I opened the door with a smile tugging my face, nothing, no-one was on the room.

"What!! Where did he go?!" I said with a disappointment covering all over my face.

"I guess your friend decided to celebrate before you! haah" Tommy said, we walked slowly out of the room as we head to the hospital entrance I walked outside hearing the car engines and people, something I havn't heard in a long time.

As I was meditating the parking-lot, I saw him ERIC!! my Eric walking towards a car with a girl a really gorges blond girl who looks like a model. is that his girlfriend, he told me he does'nt have a girlfriend, why did he lie to me? I thought, am I that stupid to think that he really cared a bout me? I mean look at her all perfect he looks happy to see her too, but why?! why? I just hope he don't see me.

"Hey Aly, found the car, let's go" Tommy saved me from my thoughts and grabbed my hand leading me to my dad's fancy new car that I haven't seen before.

Spencer opened the door for me "get in sis" she said "you do realize that I still know how to open a car door?" i said with a smirk on my face.

"HaHaHa, funny! very funny, I was just trying to be polite, but I see we're back on being enemy sisters again!" she said then we both laughed.

I do miss my little sister, when my dad started backing the car from the parking-lot i said "Wait don't we have to wait for Aunt Julis?!".

My mom answered me "No, she'll be back with her own car, hun".

"Ohhh"is all i could say.

"She's (only god knows what) she's doing with the hot man who saved you" Spencer whispered to me with a wink.

"Spence!! don't say that about Aunt Julis!" i whispered loud to her.

"Helllooo!! have you seen that guy?? I won't blame her if she's already sucking the soul out of him!" Spence whispered to me with a flirty look on her face.

"I see you havn't changed or got any older!?" i said back to her.

"You too sis, same old boring Alison" I didn't reply on that, conversations never ends with Spencer.

I just rested my back on the seat looking over the window wondering what should I do now?! How can I fix this whole mess?.

****************************************

(= Please (Vote & Comment)

>>>Thanks For Reading<<<