Chapter 5.

As I woke up my head is spinning like a rock is sticked on top of me, I looked around hoping that what I think it happened didn't happened and it was all a bad dream because I was drunk as hell, I scanned the room still seeing everything blurry, I looked down as I was covered in my blanket feeling the soft cold fabric all over my....Shhhit I'm totally naked!!

"No no no no!! NO!! What did have I done! No No this can't be real!!" I'm freaking out right now, Why?!! I had a few drinks and this happened!! No! My first time can't be when I'm drunk barley remembering anything, God help!!

I got up from my bed covering my body with the blanket, I took the bed sheets to wash it, My mother can't see this, I took a quick shower trying to remember last night, But I couldn't the last thing I remember is me calling Tommy to come over to the party, Fucck!! TOMMY!! Where's he?! He's probably freaking out like I am, We've always talked about our first time and we decided we will do it when we both were ready, But I ruined it, I fucking ruined it! What should I say to Tommy right now!!! He'll hate me for losing our virginities when were drunk, Because of me, Of my stupid wild side I made him come to the party and drink.

Wait! Spencer!! Where's she?!!! Katie?! Why did I have that drink in the first place!!!! Oh my... A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts but before I could answer Spence opened the door looking like a barbie zombie with all the messy make-up in her face, But thank god she's ok and most importantly she's here!!

"Good morning Ally, How are you recovering from the hangover?!" She said as she laid on my sheet-less bed.

"Aaa, my head hurts a bet." I said trying to act cool, No one can find-out about this.

"mmm.. Aly were're the bed sheets?" Spence asked with a suspicious look.

"I I I.. I split a drink on it" I lied.

"Aly.. did you and Tommy had...." I quickly covered her mouth.

"You can't tell anyone about this!!" I gave her threaten look.

"I won't I promise, How that happened?! I thought you guys would wait!" She said to me with a worried face.

"I don't know!! We were both drunk and it just happened! I don't even remember a thing" I told her, Tears filling my eyes, I'm afraid that Tommy won't talk to me, Even worse breakup with me!

"What were you thinking Aly??!!!!" Spence surprised me with the the look she had in her face, Like she's the one who lost her virginity!

"I wasn't thinking okay!!?" I shouted back at her as I felt the salty taste of my tears on my dry lips.

"Hey Aly it's fine, Everything gonna be alright, Relax" Spence turned off her worried face into a warm one instead, Then she gave me a side hug, Patting on my shoulders.

"C'mon let's go and pack for the beach house, We can't be late like the last time" My sister reminded me, Then we got up from my bed to get ready for the beach house, My favorite part of summer, Every summer we go to the beach with Tommy's family, There're our neighbour, And there were I met Tommy, The last thing I care about is who's in my school that I've never noticed that Tommy and I go to the same school, In Summer of 2010 Tommy asked me to be his girlfriend, I remember, It was the best thing ever happened to me, That moment when he knelt down with a rose on his hand asking me 'Be my girlfriend Aly', It was magical, And back to the real world I ruined it! With my foolishness I messed up everything, I'll try to talk to Tommy when we get there to the beach house, I hope he would listen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom, Dad! We're here" Spence shouted as we entered the house, The driver sated our luggage in the entrance floor.

"Hey girls, Bill you can leave now, Drive safe and call me if something happened" My dad gave us both a kiss on the cheek as he talked to Bill our driver, My parents have this thing that at the beach house no maids or drivers, We have to cook and clean in our own.

"Go settle yourselves, Your mom is making dinner" Dad told us.

"Aaahh, Dad."  

"Yes sweetie?!"