Chapter 7.

As we reached the land I went downstairs to drop the anchor to keep the boat still and when I got back I saw Eric already in the land.

"How did you...?!" I said.

"You stay right here, And if I'm not back after an hour, Don't come to look for me, Just stay here on the boat" He said walking into the dark trees.

"What?! Wait you can't just..Leave me here! Heyy come back!" I shouted at him, But he doesn't seem to listen or care! What an asshole.

It's been like forever since Eric gone and I'm starting to get worried.

What if something happened to him? Or worse he found a hotel and forgot about me!! Noo, What should I do?

I fold my jeans and took my vans off so I don't ruin them they're my favorites, I jumped into the water feeling the mud though my feet fingers, I reached the land then looked around searching for Eric or anyone, What took him so long, When I felt something on my shoulder my heart dropped, I jumped from my place and screamed.

"Jesus!!! You scared the hell out of me asshole!" I shouted at Eric who was admiring the scene.

"What I told you about not leaving the boat?" He crossed his arms.

"I wasn't.." He cut me off "Why are you here then?"

"Well I can go wherever I want to, Your not my father! So stop telling me what to do!" I yelled at him.

"Whatever! I didn't find a hotel or any creature in there, And this island isn't big so I'm pretty sure that I checked everywhere" He said with a worried look.

"What do you mean you didn't find any creature?" I asked him.

"I looked everywhere, Even in the dark there weren't any lights nearby so I guess.." He said.

"You're saying that we're lost, Here? Alone? In this island? The two of us?" He nod.

Ohh my god!! No! This isn't happening to me,I,I Ahhh, Oh GOD!!

"Hey, you alright?!" He asked holding my arms bending down so he could face me.

"Yeah.. No, no of course I'm not!" I feel like throwing up.

"Calm down ok?! Try to breath" He said shaking my arms gently.

"I can't breath when you're blocking the air in front of me" I sounded a bit rough so he moved quickly.

"Listen Alison it's gonna be alright you said it yourself your parents will eventually notice that the boat is missing and figured it all out" Why is he so calm and confident?

"You sound so sure!" I said.

"Because I am! And you should too, Now stop freaking out and let's get back to the boat and wait in there, It's not safe in here" I hope he's optimize will get us somewhere!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Eric's POV~

I woke up the next morning and walked to the upper deck when I saw Aly sleeping peacefully on the boat cushions with her blond hair covering her face while her arms hugging her, So I didn't want to wake her up, Last night she was freaking out and I tried my best to stay calm when I was absolutely freaking the hell out, I jumped from the boat as quite as possible so I can go and take a piss.

I found a normal sized rock on the edge of the shore near the boat I really don't want to get far from the boat leaving the girl alone, I unzipped my jeans and pulled it down when the pain in my bladder started to vanish away I saw a shadow coming behind me when I turned around covering my junk of course!