Chapter 8.

"I'm not hearing anything.." "Shhhh" He cuts me off

"I swear I heard something" He stopped to check the area

"It's probably a monkey or some bird" I said

"Yeah you're probably right, Lets just get back then" He turned to the other side, And I followed him when suddenly something stopped me pulling my tank top, I tried to move pushing to the other side when I heard a ripping sound I looked down at my top, a huge cut in the waist part I tried pulling the stuck part from the branch but I pushed too hard which cause the rest of the top getting ripped

CRAAAP!!! You gotta be kidding me! Remind me to never buy from Macy's!!

I quickly grabbed what's left of the top to cover my chest "Hey why did you sto...Wow, Sorry" Eric caught himself and covered his eyes quickly, He probably saw my bra! Just great!!

"You know you couldv'e just pull it off instead of playing the role of Tarzan and ripped it" Eric commented, holding a laugh

"You know you could've fixed you ears otherwise we wouldn't be here in the first place" I said mocking him

"Talking about being in this lovely island 'in the first place'" He said, Ouch! making sure to point 'In The First Place'

"Shut up" I said "Just watch were you going!" He shut me before I could speak, I mean how dare he blame for this?! Ok maybe it was my fault but It was an accident how should have I known that the damn boat wasn't full?!

I followed him trying my best to cover my upper body part, We reached the shore then Eric stopped and looked at me starring at the way I'm covering my chest, Okay now I don't feel comfortable!

What if he tried to.. I mean we're all alone in this island, What is he thinking?!Ughh! Damn it why didn't I took those self defences class!!

"Here you go" Eric broke me from my thoughts and handed me his grey shirt making him exposing his upper part.

"No thank you, I'm fine" I said to him while my hands still tighten up my torn tank top.

"I see that your not comfortable being exposed, here take it, I still have a hoodie to wear!" He said again handing me his shirt, I'm surly not comfortable watching "him" exposed, but I took the shirt anyways, I can't stay like that the whole time covering my chest with my hands, stupid tree! That tree latterly tried to rip my top off! Like she wanted to rape me or something! and god knows how long we're stuck in here!.

"Turn around please" I said to him.

"Sure" he said and then turned around, now his muscly back is facing me!!.

I took off my ripped tank top and threw it on the sand, and pulled Eric's shirt over me quickly, the smell of the shirt hit me, sending shivers all over my body as I felt the smooth cotton touching my waist.

"You're done!?" He asked.

"Yes you can look now" I told him, he turned to face me.

"Listen, don't go anywhere I'm going back to the boat to get my hoodie" he said as he stood up walking towards the beach.

"Like I have any other place to go to!?" I shouted with a sarcastic tone.

"Haaah" he dry laughed, Okay maybe I was wrong about him but still, I need to be careful

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After three hours we were siting on the beach leaving at least 15 feet between us, It was all weird, First me getting my shirt ripped then him being topless, I shocked my head to forget it but when I saw something, Something bad!