Chapter 6.

~Eric's POV~

I opened my eyes rubbing them so hard, It's so freaking hot in here, Wait! Where the hell am I ?! No no, I slept in the damn dream boat, Mom is probably freaking out right now, I should get the hell out of here, I rushed to the stairs but when got to the upper deck, I walked slowly when I saw the water surrounding the boat and there's no sight of the shore.

"What the Ffuu..." A loud, Very very loud scream blew my ears.

"Aaaaaaaaa!!" A girl was standing at the end of the boat screaming like she just saw a killer.

"God!!! Stop screaming!!!" I shouted at her loud enough so she can hear it through her screaming.

"Who are you?! And what are you doing here?!" She asked and I can see her shaking.

"Who the hell are you?! And why are we in the middle of the freakin sea?!" I asked her back.

"You didn't answer me, And I asked you first!!" She shouts.

"It's a long story and somehow I ended up sleeping in this stupid boat!" I answered her while ataching my hands to my forehead checking where the hell are we, I can't spot any land.

"Don't call my boat stupid! You're stupid!" She said and I laughed at her dump comment.

"What's so funny?!" She said while crossing her arms.

"I think it's your turn to answer my question! Who are you?! And why are we stuck in the middle of nowhere?!!" I said.

"I'm the owner of the 'stupid boat'...." She said throwing a quotation mark in the air,

"What are you doing in my boat!!?" She asked,

"I don't think this's the perfect time to play twenty questions don't you think!!?" I told her,

"I think it's your turn to answer me!!" She said mocking me.

"I told you I felt a sleep" I answered her, Then we staid quite for a moment checking if there's a land near us, I really need to be back my mom will kill me if she knew about this!

"Aren't you going to ask me ?" The Blondy suddenly spoke.

"Why the boat isn't moving ?" I asked her.

"It ran out of diesel last night and I didn't know what to do! I was too far from the shore and I waited for someone to find me, But no one came! So I think we should wait, The boat didn't go that far from the beach."

"Okay! How long would it take till they'll find us!?" I asked as I sat in the boat cushions.

"I don't know, But I had a bad night and my parents are probably looking for me, And I'm pretty sure they'll notice that the boat is messing and figured it all out" She said.

"Okay" I said as I stared at her awkwardly.

"Okay" She said back.

"I'm Erci by the way" I said to her keeping my distance away from her, She seems like a spoil party girl with that top and skinny jeans that shows her curves.

WHAT AM I SAYING!!! Stop it you horny conscious!!

"Alison" The blond broke my thoughts raising her head up high, Oh those rich people they think that they're so above us that they won't see us, What a joke!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Aly's POV~