Chapter 2.

As we arrived to the beach house, everything still the same from the outside.

I stepped out of the car. "Welcome back Aly" my mother said as she opened the house main door.

I entered the house studying every single detail of it like it's the first time I've seen it. the fancy furniture and the latest technology devices, I wonder if they went back to the city, because everything is the same since I left.

When I got inside the living-room I saw my two favorite people coming towards me.

"Ohhh thank god, Alls your okay! I was so worry about you" my brother Andrew said as he gave me a bear-hug lifting me up till our heads became in the same height, God he's tall!.

"First Spence now you! You want me choked to death by my own sister and brother!!!" I pushed back as I tried to breath again.

"I'm sorry Alls, But you can't blame me when you were missing for the past three months, I just miss my little sis!" He said with a watery eyes & smile covering his face, he's the only one who calls me Alls' and I missed it so much.

"I missed you too brother" I hugged him, when I saw my best-friend standing behind Andrew, we rushed to each other hugging like it's been forever, Katie always been my closest friend like my second sister, we've been friends since we were five,

"Ohhh,,Aly" she said tears covering her whole face, I couldn't say anything back I just managed to hold my tears, but I failed, the next thing I heard is my own crying.

"How've you been Katie!? What did I miss ?" I said as we pulled back still holding hands.

"Nothing much, what about you!? what happened!?" She asked, everyone is asking the same questions but I won't be able to give them the same answers, if they only knew.

"Long story,, I'll tell you later after I take a hot bath, which I really miss the most!!" I said to her still figuring out how to tell everyone what exactly happened,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped into the hot tub feeling every part of my body skin absorbing the hot warm water, Twenty minutes later the warm water became cold, I washed my hair quickly, then stepped out of the tub grabbing my rope, I went out of my bathroom drying my hair with a small towel. I smelled my hair checking it before my mom gives another lecture about being clean and neat! wait, where's the shirt!? I just remembered the shirt, I rushed back to the bathroom, nothing on the floor! I checked inside the dirty clothes basket "where is it!!!?" I said in a low but nervous voice, I looked everywhere in the room but I can't find it. I opened door rushing down the stairs.

"Oh hey honey, I'm making dinner, are you hungry? do you want me to make you something else?" My mom asked me while standing in the kitchen cutting some tomatoes,

"No thanks, I'll eat with the rest later" I said & she nod "hmm, Mom, where did the clothes go? the ones that I was wearing earlier?" I asked her.

"You mean the smelly filthy t-shirt & ripped shorts?!" She asked.

"Yes" I nod to her.

"I throw it of course with the rest of the clothes!" She said back with a calm tone.

"Aha" all I said, I didn't want to make a scene now, so I just went outside still wearing my rope I saw the trash cans at the driveway, I opened it flipping threw it, I found my favorite Vans! why did she threw them too!! I took them out and then spotted the t-shirt, thank god there weren't any food leftovers so the grey shirt is still clean, I took it close to my nose feeling every single smell sending chills down all over my body.